What strains are you other Aussies growing?

I'm in Perth. Still getting my grow setup, well, setup. Almost there. I'm growing in soil. And been put on to Second Nature nutrients (Aussie made) by my local hydro store who says about 65% of his customers use that over the more expensive and known brands.

Oh that's interesting. I'm coming to the end of my AN 3-part pH Perfect nutes and I buy all my stuff off eBay but AN is so expensive! I've started using an Aussie brand, Growth Technology for Coco Bloom which is pretty cheap but I'd like to try this one you've discovered.
My biggest shitter is my tap water. Atm I'm using rainwater which is great, but my tap water is ~360ppm and pH of over 7! I pH down it to 5.8 but it creeps back up over the day. Is your tap water the same? Summer is gonna make things difficult!

Oh that's interesting. I'm coming to the end of my AN 3-part pH Perfect nutes and I buy all my stuff off eBay but AN is so expensive! I've started using an Aussie brand, Growth Technology for Coco Bloom which is pretty cheap but I'd like to try this one you've discovered.
My biggest shitter is my tap water. Atm I'm using rainwater which is great, but my tap water is ~360ppm and pH of over 7! I pH down it to 5.8 but it creeps back up over the day. Is your tap water the same? Summer is gonna make things difficult!

Yeah my tap water pH is about 6.8-7.0, no idea of the ppm though. For some reason my rain water also said about 6.8-7.0 which I thought it would be a lot lower. I'll have to check up on that again another time.

Barneys Pinaapple Chunk
Ace Golden Tiger.
DNA Sour Kosher.
Resevrva P Kosher Kush.
Greenpoint Black Gold
Emerald T Cherry OG
Greenpoint:
Tomhawk.
Golden Nugget.
The Deputy.

And a partridge in a pear tree.
Just curious. Have you ever had any trouble with barneys photo fems being autos. I had what I thought was a photo cookies kush from bonza that just started flowering on its own

Your problem in this case is bonza not barneys..

looks the goods guys keep the posts coming :p i just ordered from seedsman i got 2 hundred seeds ww and afghani seeds and a shit load of autos from 00 seeds i recently grew their bubblegum auto and got 7 ounces from them it was killer great smoke

I'm on my second grow of shiva shanti 2 and starting some ww and chemdog all from Seedsman but bought through yantra seeds.
14ee33ed9a39a2510a87f383021cf6b8.jpg
this was my first batch of shiva under a vipar spectra 600, got close to 250grams, pretty damn happy!

They look beautiful ! I have just popped a couple of GSC beans into to propigate, I popped one in two weeks back, unfortunately we had a snap frost and it killed my little shoot. Moved the new beans to a warmer spot, so hopefully as it warms up a bit, I can get the GSC going in my little set up.

I will do that once I get everything set up. I am on a really tight budget, I managed to get my entire set up for under $300 AUD, so it will be interesting to see what results I can get on a low budget grow. I have a wish list of strains, so once I get going, I plan to have a constant grow going so I never run out of meds.

I will do that once I get everything set up. I am on a really tight budget, I managed to get my entire set up for under $300 AUD, so it will be interesting to see what results I can get on a low budget grow. I have a wish list of strains, so once I get going, I plan to have a constant grow going so I never run out of meds.

What did u get man, hps? Led?

I got a 300W LED, pretty sure its not going to be a high end item, but I have a CFL light I can throw in with it until the time I can get a good HPS light. I only plant to grow a plant or two, so I don't need a giant set up.

I will have to wait a few weeks, on a tight budget at the minute. Thanks for the lead.

Spot on I'm a real penny pincher I bought 2 x 1m long huge carbon filters $50 each ,600 w bulb and ballast $50 ,$300 exhaust fans x 2 that attatch to the huge 1 m long carbon filters $50 each .
Plus more ,there is hydroponic gear on there that people want gone asap from there property just keep a look out and I have no doubt at all you will come across some of the best gear at unbelievable prices

Back
Top Bottom