What strains are you other Aussies growing?

Got to agree actually GrizzWald, fairymont gold etc, great growers in northern nsw like Kog and a few other cannabis advocates. Some great sativas can be found locally. Personally some seeds were passed on to me for an outdoor grow, the plant that came from that seed was tolerant to local conditions and had a beautiful mango fruit juice flavours :) good luck mate, you may find a beautiful suprise :)

new update flower day 3
11721799_113856592292058_1844794561_n.jpg
11780387_113856588958725_1184144115_n.jpg
white widows above
11791650_113856572292060_99401920_n.jpg
11753734_109814176029633_855331364_n1.jpg

Thanks guys, I met some of the Nimbin lads during the protest recently. Think I may need to make another drive down soon for some genetics, great idea thanks.

Ha ha ah mate patience is the hardest part isn't it! I guess I kenda relax a bit when those lil first bunches of pistols start, sorta two weeks I, three weeks on the teev's. Outta curiosity what nutes are you using to feed those lovely ladies?

Nimbins gene pool would certainly be one worth dipping into if one were so lucky ;) so good geographicly up that way to grow and breed the beautiful weed :)

Ah good stuff mate, big fan of the canna terra myself :) have used pk 13/14 weeks 4, 5 and 6 instead of the one week they (canna) recommend with great results :) a tip from my local hydro shop ha ha. Works well as long as fed to at least 25% run off with water at the end of each week :)

Nah mate sorry, even asked a couple of friends and no one tried or grown it. The only kushes I've smoked to date are; Vanilla, Afghan and Koma. Currently ibhaveva few cookies kush started, only just popped 2 days ago :) bit sorry mate no info on the purple.

....just checked it out, wow mate looks like an awesome strain, go for it and let us know how it turns out. Thc content that high she should turn out a sparkly one :)

Here's a close up on the purple subject. Taken through a 30x loupe held up to the phones main camera lense. Very tasty smoke, tasted of mango fruit juice and some kick to it, reasonable resin content to the naked eye. That's my only experience with purples. May very well have been the cold to bring out the purple colour, as it was a pretty weak version of an Aussie summer last year lol :)
IMAG015220.jpg

The strain is unknown, as the seeds came to me through a mate, who knows a mate, who got it off his ole matey, that his other mate knows...so long story short....who knows!?! Ha ha

Happy toke'n all!
KJC420

hay guys if any of you get this msg was hoping you could inbox me if you no you way around the lighting part of growing would be awsome as i am hitting a dead end just cant seem to rap my head around what i need to make this happen

ok well you cant pm me as i cant send msgs XD so just hit me up on here ill be checking it all the time haha i just want to no what light bulbs i need were i can get them online for veg and flower. and what i should be using to maybe not run my power bill threw the roof. links would be awsom thank you.
12138518_898739236841715_8122203055502898623_o.jpg

Mate start with some cfls...how many you want to get growing? 24wcfl Bunnings, $6 each.... Gets to a point where LEDs or mh/hPs will overtake the ability's of cfls around 200w...

Mate start with some cfls...how many you want to get growing? 24wcfl Bunnings, $6 each.... Gets to a point where LEDs or mh/hPs will overtake the ability's of cfls around 200w...

was going to grow 2 i have another space like this next to it if i cant keep them together..this is all new to me just wanted to start getting into it. when it gets flowering stage what should i be putting them under then?

In my opinion cupboards are shit, A new grow tent that can fit 4 plants only cost about $200 and has all the holes in the walls for fans, waterproof floor etc. It is hard enough when first starting out, without having good quality equiptment would not be ideal. You can get a cooltube brand new for around $80 a globe about $50 and a used powers source for $50. An extracta fan from bunnings like $20 and a small room fan about same price. I would use hps lights and for what you want to do i would use a 400watt. When it starts to stink in flower you really dont want it in a cupboard ;) but thats just my 2 cents for ya

Back
Top Bottom