What The Heck Is This Clone Doing?

cmay

Im new first grow and this is one of the clones I started. She is about two weeks from clipping which came from a sour diesel plant that was 2 weeks out from being put into flowering. All the other clones i have are from the ak-47 plant and they dont have what i think is a bud coming out the top?

If she is somehow going into flower can i or how do i throw her back into veg. They where on a 24hrs light for the first 3 days then i moved it to 18/6. for the rest of the time.

Notice how high the root is on the plug....
image36672.jpg
image36673.jpg

remember that a clone is genetically the same age as its parent. And, yes, it is trying to flower. Is she an auto?

1) She is rootbound. Put her in a larger pot. Even a solo cup will do temporarily.

2) Trim off the flower to interrupt the flowering hormones.

3) change the light schedule to 16/8 to force reverting to veg. The reversal can take a couple of weeks or more,

If #2 and #3 don't work, let her do her thing.

Edit: once established in a larger pot, give VERY DILUTE nutes for vegging (more N). This will feed new growth and might bring her back into veg.

Thanks for the advice man i appreciate it.

Popped the bud off and will see what happens.

Popped the top bud of her and now just going to put these babies in soil. This is my first time with soil and picked up light warrior as its all they had. anyone use this kind of soil?
image36674.jpg

I have never used that particular brand of soil, sorry but one thing I would suggest is when putting a plant into soil the 1st few weeks you may not want to add any nutrients since the soil already has nutrients in it that the plant can use. I think AKgamma gave you fantastic advice and gave a great explanation about what was going on with your clone. Be patient and she will do just dandy

Nutty in that first pic it looks like she is budding like the one i had, is that the case? Also are those also ak-47's bc thats mostly what these guys are.

well that is comforting to know.. I can only hope she turns out like your does bc she is a beauty.

Joint actually it wasn't. I did however have them under a 18/6hr for 3 days then a 12/12 for 4 days Bc I didn't have the dome set up. Hard to believe just those 3 days forced her into that but the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom