What the hell happened?

Serpent

both the same i got the seeds from haze o.i there zombie kush the leaves look like a sativa on the tall plant and just the way its growing looks like a sativa right i veg the same feed the same the soil and pot everything what happen why did it grow so tall compare to its sister lol
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58417.JPG

yeah that's what I'm guessing it's too phenotypes I've heard of it but I've never grow it or had it happen to me so I was just scratching my head a little even my little doggie was shock lol thank god I have the room for them it's just I was trying to Scroggin and every time I just kept growing bigger than the other I don't think I even had a chance to do that Way past that now I just let it grow now I thinking of shearing the top off it to making it equal to the other one lol but that would be crazy :loopy:

I just noticed the family guy in the background they even look stunned Or stone I was smoking a lot that night ;)

Oooo sorry my bad lol hey by the will they be done at the same time ? My plan is to harvest at 10 weeks,On March 20 it will be 5 weeks in flowering so with them being a different phenotype I just hope I can harvest at the same time or will have to go a week or two more with the taller ZK as it's acting like a sativa. I'm thinking they it should be fine but I never had a grow that had two different structures definitely throws a little wrench into the grow because if I didn't have the room I would have to shaved the top right off it to make it level lol

IMG_58526.JPG
IMG_58586.JPG
IMG_58505.JPG

see that stock :phew:that was a BIG split VilliageIdiot show me a sweet trick to fix the stock with a NL grow some time back,Ill find the post and add it later a good life saver :adore: hey I'm thinking here a little do you guys think maby with the stock snapping slowing growth down to heal it self and the other one is just growing normal ?

Yes different phenos.
Why not just tie the tall one over sideways a bit?

ooo ya i would do that first before i chop lol but there still two feet from the cool tube so i have the room i just need to rise the smaller ZK as it looks like the taller ZK is jacking all the light

Hollow stems, great start, my GSC had hollow stems, trait of high THC.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom