What the hell...no smell!

happiehippie

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!..
figured I throw a new thread out there on the smell deal....

O.K......havent seen much on this...and am at a point were you would think the smell would be SLAMMEN...but I honestly think my 45 days in flower and 95 days from seed HUGE 11'..yes foot..plants would be reeking from down the street...but I think they stunk better when they were lilte newbys..LOL...

you can cruise on over to my thread and check it out...says "first time grow..purps..whole bedroom grow"....most you guys know whats up......

just being a newby, have not been to this point before and damn glad I have this prblem!!!...LOL....

let me guys know what ya'll think!!!!...i KNOW I'M IN GOOD HANDS!!!!pan4gold49'er...where you at brother!!!.........PEACE :peace:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Whats up happiehippie,

I'm only 44 days in 12/12 grow and the smell is starting to really kick in!!!

Carbon filliter on the way!!

WHATS UP Hydroguy!!!!...right on man...there is starting to be something....i bet I'll walk in there and it will SLAP ME DOWN ONE DAY....LOL....I keep the door to the bedroom open to..LOL..so the whole apt. smells
SANY0401.JPG
a little stinky...LOL..the grow is in the whole spare bed room, the doors open 10 hrs a day, great for the temp control and air circulation........thanks for ringing in............PEACE

Back
Top Bottom