After adding nutes. to 6.2-6.4 I suspect my ph tester might be showing me wrong numbers though, maybe I should pick up a new one when Im at the grow shop, better safe than sorry.

Ive heard that dead leaves attract pests but ive also heard cutting of leaves isnt good for autoflowers, Im also not sure if these classify as dead leaves? They look pretty terrible and they crumble to the touch but the plant wont let go of them by herself, Id have to cut them off.
Dead leaves sitting in the soil attract buds, but these are not dead, and they are still attached. I am not a fan of removing leaves just because they look bad. If you are dealing with a nutritional problem, after cutting the bad leaves, the problem simply moves up the trunk to the next set of leaves. It is best to leave a slightly damaged leaf on the plant, so you can see if your efforts to stop the damage are being effective.

About the yellowing/browning leaves on your pearl plants, are they shaded? Do they get enough light? Because those look more like leaves being cannibalized by the plant due to lack of light. It won't let go until it's done pulling what it can from them. They look just like leaves I've had that weren't getting light, both at the bottom of indoor plants, and in the interior of bushy outdoor plants.

Back
Top Bottom