What to do? Male Plant

Ugodmade

Im doing a 12/12 from start and iv flowered my first plant but its a male .. I don't get very good grade smoke here anyway and the plant smells strong for its size .. Just looking for some tips as to what i could do with it besides just throwing it out .. Thanks :smokin::smokin:
job.JPG

hmmm ... thinking .... well are seeds all that bad ? Just a firs grow learning experience anyway ... Im surprised it came back after looking dead .. Just 3 days ago

well dont need them but i just cant kill the runt lol I can not belive how it shot up in 3 days .. And our last out door had seeds but it was still way better smoke than sold here .. And i read somewhere about if you start 12/12 and your female does get sexed it can only have one seed .. Is this true ?.. I had an outdoor plant do this the year b/f last and we planted that one seed and it made the one this year with many many many seeds . Kinda funny if u think about it.. Oh and if u want to know how many seeds id have to ask my mum she knows lol its in the hundreds

I can keep the male under my 70 watt hps in the closet i guess but i wont be geting fancy with reflective material and what not and i cant promis ill shower b/f visiting the quote "ladies " .. Hmmm what would u do with it lol

Throw the male out, or slow dry it and smoke it. It is serving no purpose and could pollinate any females in the area.
At this early stage of learning to grow, my advice is to keep it simple and forget about breeding at the moment. You have much to learn about the basics, before getting into the more complex aspects of growing. I strongly suggest that you browse through the various grow journals and grow faq's, to build your knowledge base.
Good luck with the females.

Looking at the image above, it will drop pollen in about 3 days. If you are going to keep it, watch the flowering process to learn. The flowers generally burst the pollen sack first thing in the morning, so keep a close eye on it. Then smoke it. Or if you are dead keen, I will give you a modified brownie recipe to make 1/2 a brownie lol.
I like your enthusiasm.

I would have more going but my dad took the rest of my dirt mix and I only have 4 going and one looks badly and the other is male ha ha well maybe i still got a girl out of the two ,that is why I was saying maybe seeds wouldn't be to bad .. be better than one hits or a half a dang brownie ..lol .. Since there all in the same constant light cycle it will be better to stager them a bit anyway . . I wonder If they are all going to be that small ? Or it was probably from all the stresses it was lucky to grow balls lol

In 12/12 part of the reason to do things like this is to get the males out asap. I think you will find that in 20 days you can have 5 females bushier and taller then anything you have now, as long as the soil is good and you do not over water (and of course light, as close to them as you can) So if you want productivity, don't waste any time on plants that don't show progress, or are growing 3 times slower then the rest. Pull them and germinate more to replace them, they may not catch up, but they will get close.

Back
Top Bottom