What To Do With Glycerin Tincture Besides Under Tongue?

GoldKey

I've completed my first batch of glycerin tincture. My intent was to utilize it to make my own, special, ecig ejuice.

That seems to work okay, with a little flavoring from my local vape store, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a use for marijuana glycerin extraction besides the ejuice idea or applying under tongue.

I mean, with my oil I could cook with it, put some in my coffee and fill caps.

The ejuice doesn't quite hit me the way I anticipated. I expected a bit of hit like smoking or vaporizing the dry herb...it's more like the sneak-up-and-whack-you feeling of edibles, but more subdued. Not a monster high (head or body). It does work on the pain though.

I'd appreciate if anyone has ideas as to how to utilize the tincture.

Thanks

I make gummies and hard candy with tincture.

Hi Una,

I've been looking at ways of making a glycerin tincture as i'm quite interested in it as a method of administration, and would like to give it a go some day. I never considered gummies before but I love that idea. This glycerin idea intrigues me for ease of use, portability and stability and gummies go one step further.

The medication Value is tremendous, especially when you have a High CBD ratio: too a lowTHC, such as the 2.25:1 CBD:THC.
It trully Medicates like a morphine with a feeling, like a "Good" sense of being.

Back
Top Bottom