What to do with my runt

Maer

Pull it our and plant another? These plants were all planted as germed seeds on 1-24, one seems to be branching sideways or flat. They are all WW from cannabisseeds.com (shitty 6 of 24 germed) but I have since heard that they are not the best supplier.

How does this look for ~4 weeks of growth? Where would you say I am as in how far from flowering?

The back left one is the runt.

P10100575.JPG
P10100533.JPG

Pull it our and plant another? These plants were all planted as germed seeds on 1-24, one seems to be branching sideways or flat. They are all WW from cannabisseeds.com (shitty 6 of 24 germed) but I have since heard that they are not the best supplier.

How does this look for ~4 weeks of growth? Where would you say I am as in how far from flowering?

The back left one is the runt.

P10100575.JPG
P10100533.JPG

I am by no means an expert and working on my second grow but I have read that if a plants growth has been stunted for any reason at this stage that it could take a week or two to start growing again. I would keep another week or two to see what happens. In my first grow, I did 4 plants and the "runt" which i kept ended up having the best of the 4, even through it was smaller then the rest.

Right now Im doing 2 white dwarf and 1 ak-47 auto's which are only a week and a half old and one WD hasn't grown at all since sprouting while the other two have. It is still green so I'm gonna keep it for a bit and see what happens. Since it has a shorter cycle if it doesn't do anything in a week im getting rid of it and trying another seed.

Keep it.

I have no idea why,but runts have produced very high quality smoke for me over the years.

The yields aren't great,but damned if those scraggly lil' plants aren't normally the most potent in the patch? It makes no sense,drove me crazy for years trying to figure it out,but I just go with it now.

Back
Top Bottom