What to expect?

Chippers

So if I switch from grow to bloom nutes with my auto, does that mean all growth stops? Or can I expect a triple in size (as she enters flowering) like with normal plants? She's slowed vertical growth and is showing preflowers, time to change to bloom nutes? Excuse the dumb questions, first grow:Namaste:

So should I continue to use grow nutes alongside the bloom? I'm using Advanced nutes grow and bloom Sensi btw.

No no, you want to discontinue the grow nutes and only use the flower nutes... and start light on the doses don't use their recommend dose unless there is something showing you gradually going up on the nutes. Don't wanna burn them, always be on the conservative side with that stuff.

Hey Chippers -- You're overthinkin' it man! Just give the plant the fertilizer recommended for whatever week you're on in the nute schedule, but do it at half strength. Done!

There is nothing magical about "bloom nutes." All plants need N, P, and K--nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium (they used to call it "Kalium," hence the "K") plus "micro nutrients" like iron and manganese in smaller amounts. When you buy a commercial fertilizer, that's all worked out for you.

Plants need more nitrogen when growing "vegetatively" (before flowering) and more potassium and phosphorous when they're flowering, so the nutrient schedule adjusts for that. Again, there's nothing magical here, just a little fine tuning to give the best results.

Just follow the instructions but dilute 50% and you should be good!

I use AN perfect. (COCO) I use full strength, trio, Micro, grow, bloom, cal-mag.

I use as the bottle says, but in flower, Ive cut the micro down (1-0-0 )50%, thats it. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom