What to feed?

James Tucker

What do I feed her during flower and how long does flower last?

20201116_035444.jpg

20201116_035418.jpg

20201110_045237.jpg

20201110_045145.jpg

Hey James,

Welcome to forums at 420, nice trich pics.

We are good, really good.... but our crystal ball is in the shop this week. Help us to help you. What strain? Auto or photo? How old? What is your grow media or soil mix? What size container is she in? Can you post full plant pic? A pic of plant top would be nice too.

flower cycle can take anywhere from 6 to 20 weeks.... depending on your answers - you may be able to cruise in to harvest without buying nutes.

more folks will jump in soon!

Welcome. We need a lot of info about your grow. What, where, how, when, and more. A good place for nute info is the manufacturer. Fox Farm, General Hydro, Mega Crop, and others all have feeding info.

Hey James,

Welcome to forums at 420, nice trich pics.

We are good, really good.... but our crystal ball is in the shop this week. Help us to help you. What strain? Auto or photo? How old? What is your grow media or soil mix? What size container is she in? Can you post full plant pic? A pic of plant top would be nice too.

flower cycle can take anywhere from 6 to 20 weeks.... depending on your answers - you may be able to cruise in to harvest without buying nutes.

more folks will jump in soon!
They are trying to get some details out of you, James.
Feed less N during flower is a real general way to meet the plants needs, but additional details about your specific grow would offer you as the grower ways to improve your yield. Also, pics in regular light will generate more interest in your grow.

Thank you for your help. Up until now I have used no nutrients. Only bloom booster. The plant went through some changes due to being relocated indoors because of freezing Temps. Light cycles were thrown off a day or two, but now back on track at 12/12. I'm not sure what strain it is. I dont know how much longer to let it grow? She is about 8 months old.

20201121_030327.jpg

20201121_030311.jpg

Growers re-veg and have cluster-cusses that need fixing along the way, but 8 months to show these pistils and trichomes without some more blatant bud growth is beyond my experience.
Maybe walk it back to where you are at now...indoors, lighting, nutrient options and how long you have room to try to grow buds before you give up your room for Christmas visitors. Those growers with questions may be able to offer suggestions based on this more recent info. Some have tried it all!

I would start all over again, and use nutes throughout the grow in proper ratios(some medias have an initial nute charge, so be sure). Got to be careful with light cycle when moving. The plant, if in bloom, will go back into veg stage and be 8-16 weeks or longer from finish.

Oh my eyes.... I can’t see - the blurple strikes again!! Kidding but seriously we can’t see squat in blurple.

Agree with Bush Doctor... it looks like one or two new pistils are still popping out but after 8 months - it’s time to cut your losses and move forward. To put it another way, I don’t see that plant bulking up any more, the few new pistils are just her way of saying yep I’m still alive and trying - so it’s a photoperiod, otherwise an auto would have offed it self long ago with senescence.

Trichs do look cloudy but pic is blurry, I’d be making an exit strategy to cut her throat and prepare to waterboard more beans according to your goals and timeline

Congrats - it’s a beautiful plant tho and should be tasty!!!

Agree again with the Doctor start over, use nutes early on, run 18/6 in veg and then flip to 12/12 and stay on that until harvest

Back
Top Bottom