What to Grow?

Ozman

Hi People there comes a time when you will grow any seed you can get i know cause i was 1 of those people.

And you can get some good weed but i used to find myself thinking i wonder what strain it is?

The internet opened a door and i starting seeing all these great strains and thought whoo id love some of that :yummy:

So here i am today sitting here typing this thinking what will i grow i just got some beans from over sea ,,,so what 2 would you grow i just want to start with 2 my first II im thinking white shark & Mr nice but feel free to add comment ive never grown any of these strains before if you have any tips will be welcome ,,they will be grown indoors under 400mh and 600hps both lights on at same time mix the spectrum and they will be in soil.

1)Afghanica regular

Cross: F-1 hybrid
Developed: Afghanistan, Holland
Sativa/Indica: Mostly Indica
Appearance: Very resinous, heavy buds
Smell/Taste: Sweet taste, thick and greasy
High/Strength: Very strong, physical
Yield per m2: High
Protecting the real Afghani values! Dominant Afghan taste, form and quality of high coupled with dominant Skunk yield, vigour and general potency gives you the cream of the crops.
Heavy compact buds that drip with resin in the heat.
Heavy stone.
--------------
Great White Shark Feminised

Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect: Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 8 -9 weeks
Yield Up to 800 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: October/May
THC: 18%
CBD: 0.3%
CBN: 0.1%
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.

--------
Blackjack regular

Height: medium
Effect: All-round effect
Regular/Female: regular
Indoor/Outdoor: indoor
THC Content: strong; 15 to 24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 or fewer weeks
BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle.
Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror.

---------
K.O.Kush Feminised

Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 100-120 cm
Yield: 450 p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
THC 23-24%
K.O.Kush is not only a high yielder, its dizzingly high THC content and deep, spicy taste make it a serious contender for anyone brave enough to take it on.
------------
White Russian regular
Type: mostly indica
White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone)
The White Russian plants yield very powerful buds, coated with resin.
In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC ). .
---------
Hammerhead Feminised
80% Indica 20% Sativa.
THC: 15% - 20%.
CBD: High.
Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man
This plant is very grateful because it is very productive, and the
buds are compacted in an extraordinary manner, which delays drying for as few days .
Another feature is that cool transform it into a purple color, not only the leaves but also the
flower and the plant takes a dramatic look.
------------
Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant regular
The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the u.s. government research program in Mississippi.
Crossed with the Hash Plant® it produces one of the best indoor hybrids that, unfortunately, was last available in the late '80s.

Back
Top Bottom