What to smoke? Sativa or Indica?

rokelly

I used to smoke about 10 years sgo, but the stuff I got was so strong that it induced anxiety and panic attacks. Now, with the different strains, I think it could help with my Anxiety. All I'm looking for, is a little hit once or twice a week, to get chilled out, relax on the couch, watch a movie, etc. Sowhich is better for the type of high I'm looking for? I'd appreciate any help...

well sativa is the mind high, which does cause paranoia in some people so you're looking for an indica which gives a body high because it has more cannabinoids pretty much what you want good for relaxing being stuck on the couch watching a movie.

try a hybrid too

i like sativa dominate hybrids the most. they start out with a very relaxing head high and have just enough indica traits to relax your body muscles. If you're just looking to chill out on the couch, get something indica dominate for sure.

Yeh~if u wanna kick~back like high~lay on the couch watchin movies~etc~I'd go for that relaxin body high~which would be indica~I found it 2 be kinda heady 2~but 4 somethin different~try sativa~I did & liked it verrry well 2~
PEACE OUT~

Thanks for the advice. I'll start with Indica and see where it goes...really appreciate the feedback...

Back
Top Bottom