What to use with Flora Nova?

Joe100

Hey everyone, I have been growing for a about a year hydroponicly, I recently switched to general hydroponics: flora nova, and my plants are growing slow but they do have enough nutrients, I think they may have an imbalance or something, is there another product I can use with it to give my plants some extra growing power? I also use advanced nutes: jump start which I guess uses b-vitamins to help little plants out, should I use that on my larger plants or would that do more harm than good? oh btw the plants that aren't growing as fast as usual are in a cabinet with a 400w metal halide, and in an ebb and flow system, just vegging for now.

Thanks.

Ever thought that it might be heat issues or the lights being too close? The Flora series is a good mix but you can use just about any boosters like Dark energy, liquid karma, Cannazyme, hygrozyme, and etc. I personally use hygrozyme and Kabloom but instead of the flora series I use The GH tripack Flora series. The reason I don't use The Nova series is because my resevoirs are 35 to 55 gallons and the nova is more expensive.

I was thinking about heat issues as well, I only have 60 cfm moving threw the cabinet which is 3' by 3' by 6'. anyway the temp is on average 90 degrees in there, and the top of it did get burned from the light, but I have raised it since, the roots of the plant are huge, but the plant itself just doesn't want to grow, also my reservoir is located outside the cabinet, and the water is cooler than inside the grow room, could that have something to do with it as well?. thanks for your reply urdedpal, I have been viewing this forum since p-420, and you have been a huge inspiration. :adore:

once I get some money, I will do some work on my setup.

90 is a lil too high, you need to get that temp down before you flower the plant or you will end up with major leaf problems and low yeilds with the buds. Heat issues are the true bane to most micro grows. Its great that your res is seperated from the lights, warm nute mixes causes all sorts of problems and roots grow best with a cooler temp. They say 72F is the optimum temp for resevoir water mixes and 72 to 80F for the plant environment. Over 85 slows plant growth and the 90s is super close to the kill point.
I miss P420, he was a good person that I talked to via pm often. Glad you joined 420, hope to see ya on the boards often.

Back
Top Bottom