What up 420mag

Tdogg4200

Yo tdogg checkin in, im comin from another site that really didn't get me the feedback I needed. Im hopin for more people here willing to help out each other and so far it looks to be like you guys do. Started my first grow here recently and I'm not even a week into it so it will be easy to move over to this site. Anyways just though I would say wats up see how everyone was doing.

Stay Green,
Tdogg:ganjamon:

:ciao: High Tdogg4200! The party begins now my friend. :welcome: Oh Yeah you have find a home here, all you will need and MORE. If we can help you in anyway finding something, Please ask.
Great to have you here, looking forward to your Grow Journal. Another Happy Deep Water Culture. :cheesygrinsmiley: That is what we like to hear. See you around Buddy.:theband: :allgood:

thanks for all the warm welcomes
I am lookin forward to what this forum has for me in the future

Stay Green,
Tdogg

tdogg420 its good to have you here! We at 420Mag :welcome: all members and treat them with respect. We are here to spead information and knowledge of all things Cannabis. Now that you've climbed aboard :surf: the forums, especially the Grow Journals I know you will make friends there. I know there are currently journals in progress that will blow your mind. I will provide links below. If ever you have any questions or need assistance please let us know. Thanks again for dropping in with us at 420Mag we hope you stay and make many friends.
Here are the links:
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
The Butcher Pride

Back
Top Bottom