What Up New Mexico here

robertdpoe

Hey whats up all you potheads out there, my name is rob i smoke all the time only the best!! i live in New Mexico most people dont know where that is so it is by colorado utah and arizona look it up!! just wanted to say what up cause i am new to this community

:smokin: Hey New Mexico:bong: I may be buzzing somewhere in your hemisphere...what's selection like over there? Glad to meet you and I'm packing the vaporizer in yer honor:sasmokin:

:cough: I ran my vaporizer a little too hot for some sticky purple like kush & blew out the back right side of my head:passitleft: Now I'm orbiting Earth..where are you?:cool:

yeah let me know my bro gets the best and only the best he just had the cali O and it was bomb it blew my mind!!

hey roberto it is great that you have found us. i hope that you come back and hang out for a long time to come. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to 420 Rob!

I Love New Mexico
The Place Really Is Magical

when i was a kid we often traveled 66 from missouri to cal and back. it was always my favorite part of the trip. the place just has a feel about it. do you notice it when living there or do you adjust to it? 4 corners.... powerful. my wife and i often talk about moving there when we are fantasizing.

Whatcha know about ex-governer Bill um..... can't think of his name. but i remember hearing he was pro legalization. true?

anyway, welcome & enjoy

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom