What up?

Dr. Bong

:passitleft:

Hi, my name is Chris. You can call me that or just simply call me by Dr. Bong. I am 18 and just graduated from high school last May. At the moment I am not attending college and am not yet 100% sure I actually will right now I am trying to live with a little freedom and not be tied down by a school schedule and things like that. I have a girlfriend, Bonnie, whom I love with all my heart and two best friends Josh and Ian these three are my smoking buddies. Josh, Ian, and I smoked our first bowl together in July of 2005 I was 17. After that we were light smokers, only smoking when we had extra cash or just whenever it was presented to us, then Ian got a job and we started smoking every weekend to every other weekend. We have only been daily smokers for about 8 or 9 months and show very little signs of stopping. Now why do I smoke? That is a question with many answers the first one that jumps to mind is for medical reasons I am bipolar the weed helps when I have what I call an "off-day" and I am currently doing research on medi-mari to see what I can do about this. The second reason I smoke is because it is something to do that I enjoy doing it makes me happy. Thirdly I am a Stoner. Plain and simple. All my life I have been trying to find my niche my group of people this problem of not belonging to any sub-culture lasted throughout and nearly ruined my high school career. Then I found the Stoner culture and I fit into it perfectly almost as if I was born with a bong in my hand and a dimesack in the other. Things to know about me, I am pretty laid back unless you piss me off I won't really even bother with you (I have anti-social personality disorder.) I am the coolest guy you will ever meet. I am NOT a pothead and do not address me or make any reference to me being a pothead I find it degrating and one of the most insulting things you can say to me I am a stoner and I am proud of it.

Well, I guess thats about it. See you all around.

don;t listen to Interventions, he is a non-smoker who likes to torment smokers on this site, he will be gone soon..... welcome to the site bro

Back
Top Bottom