What was your highest yielding strain?

Lucky jerks! My best so far is like 2 and a half ounces from a single plant haha. Luckily I think I've broken that record when I finish trimming tonight still trimming 1 plant with 6 colas to go and already nearly 4 1-quart Mason jars full! Am hoping for 8 ounces from this single plant (GorillaGlue #4)
you will with GG#4

its looking like my blue dream is gonna give around 6 1-qaurt jars full (should be a bit over 1 ounce each jar, or roughly 1), and the GG still has twice as much as the BD left to trim -.- I'm loving hydro's return :D :D

121 gram cola bud, dried and 185 grams total from plant ..... Dried numbers, the cola was huge .... Indica Strain grown under 400 HPS with a 435 Watt Buld that had a lot of red in it .... used Cornell university soil that I juiced up with worm castings and bat guano and some kelp ..... fertilized lightly almost every water and spray feed supertea or budswell along with some seaweed .... had only one plant under light and had a light rail that moved maybe 6-8 inches .....

Darn stuff was so good it was hard to finish a joint at first until you got use to it ....

This was in / around 1984 or so and my next grow was a failure and I stopped until now ....

you will with GG#4
its looking like my blue dream is gonna give around 6 1-qaurt jars full (should be a bit over 1 ounce each jar, or roughly 1), and the GG still has twice as much as the BD left to trim -.- I'm loving hydro's return :D:D

i have 7 jars :D, 2 of them trimmed, 5 of them were just somewhat quickly hand trimmed and are awaiting another future trim to make em look sexy. Of my Gorilla Glue plant, it gave me a generous 16 full 1-quart sized mason jars which im sure is roughly 15 ounces :D My new record! I'll know for sure when i finish giving them all their final trim throughout the week. I dont want the extra leaf mass to throw off my final weight numbes.

i have 7 jars :D, 2 of them trimmed, 5 of them were just somewhat quickly hand trimmed and are awaiting another future trim to make em look sexy. Of my Gorilla Glue plant, it gave me a generous 16 full 1-quart sized mason jars which im sure is roughly 15 ounces :D My new record! I'll know for sure when i finish giving them all their final trim throughout the week. I dont want the extra leaf mass to throw off my final weight numbes.

Scales are cheap, no guessing! Sounds like a decent run, good job.

Looks like my newest record from 1 indoor plant is 19.74 ounces + 21.61g of popcorn. Didn't weigh the trim but it would be somewhere in the 7g+ range. Gorilla Glue #4, im VERY happy with my results this grow :D

GG#4: 19.74 ounces,+ 21.61g popcorn
BlueDream: 7.2 ounces, +7g trim, +7g popcorn

Still 1 plant left in closet hanging/drying. Should be good to trim in next couple days, maybe this weekend. Who knows what it will give me but either way ive made more this harvest than ever before so im stoked with whatever i get :D

Nice work!!!

How many days did it take to get from seed/clone to harvest?

Veg 48 days
Flower 92 days

It tookup the space of 3 plants so im glad it put out :D

We tend to be a little slower on the veg side, and give our ladies closer to 2 months. That makes them challenges for the indoor set-up, but the yield is higher.

When does the next run start for you?

Started already. Had 6x Jack Herer clones ready to go as soon as my tent was empty. My plants were pretty large on day 48 so i had to switch over or i was going to end up with even taller plants than they turned out haha.

its looking like my blue dream is gonna give around 6 1-qaurt jars full (should be a bit over 1 ounce each jar, or roughly 1), and the GG still has twice as much as the BD left to trim -.- I'm loving hydro's return :D:D
blue dream would do good in a SCOG with a 60 day veg

We tend to be a little slower on the veg side, and give our ladies closer to 2 months. That makes them challenges for the indoor set-up, but the yield is higher.

When does the next run start for you?
have Blue Cindy (G-13 Labs) - OG Kush (Dinafem seeds) and Critical Hog (TH seeds) going now and only in Seedling Stage of growth. Have heard good things about OG Kush and Blur Cindy is a new strain from G-13 - have also heard critical hog is OK - has any one grew ant other these ? Thanks

My best was 12oz of afgani kush in hydro under a 250hps and a 100watt led. I also threw some uv-B at it, 100watt. Vegged from clone about 6 weeks, i did a perpetual harvest starting at day 56, took the main tops for 5oz, waited 7 days,took the next set of tops for 5oz, waited 5 more days harvested the rest for 2oz. Botainicare kind series, Gh armour silica, Gh bloom booster. Best quality plant was a querkle i started indoors and finished outdoors. Very frosty and boy was it good grapey skunk.

Outdoor Grow-2 Pure Truth,1 OG Kush,1 Bagseed -24oz dry bud total (the Bagseed was responsible for 9oz.,and was the most potent)

The bagseed plant grew some odd roundish buds that were hard as rocks:
IMG_1848a.JPG

Back
Top Bottom