What was your highest yielding strain?

safeman

Blue Dream was up there; great yield (11quart mason jars) starting a new "round" and what some advice . I do believe we all have our favor-it plant/strain -- Tutankhamon is one with BlueBerry gum from G-13 was very tasty with medium yields, Seems like one has to decide on yields or better teprene and essential oils (taste) Thanks !!!!!!

11 quarts could weigh three pounds or 1 lb. get a scale, good investment.
Is that one plant? little more info please

Yeild, THC levels, and flavor have always had to be weighed before picking a strain. No one strain could ever do it all. To many people and tastes to please them all. Indoors or outdoors changes everything again. With everything considered Blue Dream does it all as well as any 1 strain out there. Not many strains do everything well let alone do it indoors and outdoors. Your's was a outdoor I persume.

Yeild, THC levels, and flavor have always had to be weighed before picking a strain. No one strain could ever do it all. To many people and tastes to please them all. Indoors or outdoors changes everything again. With everything considered Blue Dream does it all as well as any 1 strain out there. Not many strains do everything well let alone do it indoors and outdoors. Your's was a outdoor I persume.
NO ! indoor plant

11 quarts could weigh three pounds or 1 lb. get a scale, good investment.
Is that one plant? little more info please
LED 2 - 300/s humbolt county own , great white. liquid gold (kelp4Less) and "soil balance" (soil balance.com - this stuff works ( like the product "mammoth) yields increase by 16% +

You both better then me. I have got a 1/4 lb off a indoor plant and was happy as hell. You guys are talking multiple pounds off indoor plants. Curious how much veg time that took to get big enough to accomplish that.

I have been turning 6 to 6.5 zips per plant on my last few grows. Method of grow has a lot to do with it, strain, veg time, lights, medium, and nutes.

You both better then me. I have got a 1/4 lb off a indoor plant and was happy as hell. You guys are talking multiple pounds off indoor plants. Curious how much veg time that took to get big enough to accomplish that.

I have a perpetual grow, pull clones the day before I put into flower then 2 weeks to root then 6 weeks under 400 MH. It doesn't matter on veg time as long as you fill the entire grow space. Height does not matter. Just a week of veg would be optimal but I'd need to pull 100 plus clones per cycle (SOG) . I run 12 plants per cycle under a screen. Currently running my montana kush and grizzly breath and averaging around 60 Oz every 8 weeks. Grown in soil, organic nutes n don't ph as its not needed.

Lots of variables here, but my highest yielding plant got me just under a pound trimmed out. Think it was just under 14z. With trim and lower bud I got the pound. That was OG Kush from Greenhouse seeds. In a 7 gallon smaaat pot. Canna coco medium. Using RX Green Solution or Technology, Mammoth p and House and Garden drip clean throughout. In that room I had a couple of Nanolux CMH 630s hanging, along with a 600 HPS with a good ole eye hortilux lamp powered by a Solis tec ballast, and then four Platinum 600's LEDs.

No gas. But plenty of air conditioning running :)

In that room the rotation was two plants went in under the Nanolux's for the first 3 weeks of flower, technically four for the flip week, then they would be moved under the hood of the 600hps for three weeks. Then finished under the LEDs. I ran that cycle in that room for about a year and a half.

And, I think all of those variables, with a strain I grew for a couple years and knew well..... made the end result for yield.

I have a perpetual grow, pull clones the day before I put into flower then 2 weeks to root then 6 weeks under 400 MH. It doesn't matter on veg time as long as you fill the entire grow space. Height does not matter. Just a week of veg would be optimal but I'd need to pull 100 plus clones per cycle (SOG) . I run 12 plants per cycle under a screen. Currently running my montana kush and grizzly breath and averaging around 60 Oz every 8 weeks. Grown in soil, organic nutes n don't ph as its not needed.

That is still better then I can do in soil. 60 oz per grow with 12 plants is a lot different the 85 oz from one plant. Plants like that do not grow that big with out lots of veg time.

Haze extreme from a reputable seed bank. Shit grows like crazy takes all the nutes with variable ph u can throw at it and just keeps getting bigger. Ive crossed it with several other strains now and so far its kept those qualities along the way.

Got a haze extreme crossed with odyssey, crossed with purple kush I started last week. First time on this cross. We'll see how it goes. The kush was super finicky bout every little thing last grow. Hopefully the haze is dominant in that respect for this go.

We ran a 7 plant grow in 4x4x8 tent with a 600 w MH/HPS system. Vegged went for 8 weeks, Flower 10-12 weeks (mixed strains in the tent), so more time then required for the breeder suggestions.

But resulted in just under 20 ounces. And that did not include the trim / sugar leaf which was converted into butter.

We saw pretty similar high yields from our Super Silver Haze, Norther Lights, and Super Hash Plant. All three were allowed to veg longer then needed though.

Lucky jerks! My best so far is like 2 and a half ounces from a single plant haha. Luckily I think I've broken that record when I finish trimming tonight still trimming 1 plant with 6 colas to go and already nearly 4 1-quart Mason jars full! Am hoping for 8 ounces from this single plant (GorillaGlue #4)

Back
Top Bottom