What way can i stress my plant before harvest

markohay

how do i stress my plant before harvest and how many days before the harvest do you actually stress it , obv if you do it too early it will produce seeds

i have heard of a few ways , would like to see everyones answers please :roorrip:

Re: what way can i stress my plant before harvest

why would you stress the plant,,, just let it grow and ripen... just wondering,, cause i've stressed them by NOT trying(to hot, to cold), and all that happens is the buds stop growing as fast...

Re: what way can i stress my plant before harvest

why would you stress the plant,,, just let it grow and ripen... just wondering,, cause i've stressed them by NOT trying(to hot, to cold), and all that happens is the buds stop growing as fast...

I agree. Why would you want to stress your plants?

Maybe you are looking for a hermie and bud with seeds in it? lol.

Best way to stress a plant to the max is 2 hours light on, 3 hours light off, 3 hours light on, 2 hours light off, then go 12 hours on, and 3hours off, 2 hours on ...........

Every few 2-3 cycles leave it on for 12 hours.
This will hermie them in approx 2 days.

You could also add 5X the normal fertilizer, but that stress will result in almost immediate death.

If you want to really stress it out, get a mini-blowtorch, and burn the 3/4 of the fan leaves to charcoal without removing them from the plant.

Or you could just start cutting.

talk to your plant & tell her if you don't grow up to be a big bushy plant i won't be able to make any money off you to afford to pay for the electricity to keep your babies a live that ought to stress her out.

Stress is not such a bad thing... I stress all of my plants, I find and then get rid of the weak. I can usually coax a seed or two out of my plants and have been 100% females on the seeds I do get from my plants. This like most things once again comes down to choice, lots of people have differing opinions. You best bet is to search around and gather the facts so you can make an informed decision... What works for some doesn't always work for others...

Back
Top Bottom