What would you do with this grow box?

Never worry about sounding "ignorant" on this site, we all start knowing nothing and growing together! I got my fans on amazon

420-magazine-mobile2105396455.jpg

I got my fan speed controllers on eBay

420-magazine-mobile542317215.jpg

Get this fan and controller, and you are good from 2x2 to 4x4.

DAMN!!! Jesse, thanks, that right there is a big help! But what do you use to scrub tho? that's just exhaust, right?
What do you use to get the stink out?

Awesome! Thank you, you've been a wealth of information!!!
Do you not use an intake fan or just buy two of the same inline?(thought the cfms should be lower on intake?)

My grow space is 50"wide X 90"wide by 72" tall. I have 2 of these mounted to the ceiling like you see in the picture I put up before. I sealed every crack around the room, and use the pull force from the 2 fans to passively pull air thru the 2 floor vents I installed that pull cool air from below the grow room. I built the room 6" higher than the floor below it for that, though I did it after the main heat issue this year. I also have a 4" (also passive) intake of fresh outdoor air. Please feel free to visit my grow journals, there are a few, but the current one has the most info about my current build. If you want the name lemme know. :). Cheers!

Man, I finally got this box up and running using 100% Perlite Hempy, the 2 300 watt Mars Hydro Led's, I bought the inline fan that Jesse recommended above, some ducting and two Afghani Kush seeds that are about 6 days in.

Having a little trouble getting my temps down but other than that, this box is ok

Big bud from sensi is great. Absolutely recommended

They're worth it - of all the strains I have grown, this is the favorite I keep coming back for

was looking at those after you recommended them, the price tag is fairly high but the genetics are no doubt a+++
might have to splurge on 10 or so in the near future

Glad to hear your up and running. There's a pretty good community running hempys on here that I'm sure will share some knowledge with you. Those inline fans won't do much with any static pressure they are more for moving unrestricted air. The blower Jesse showed should be good though. Everyone starts at the beginning have no fear asking questions were all here to help.

Man, I finally got this box up and running using 100% Perlite Hempy, the 2 300 watt Mars Hydro Led's, I bought the inline fan that Jesse recommended above, some ducting and two Afghani Kush seeds that are about 6 days in.

Having a little trouble getting my temps down but other than that, this box is ok

Nice job getting your box running! Is the fan inside the box? Vented out the top or bottom?
Cheers.

Sorry for the delay in response, been getting shitfaced the last week in Reno:)
Yes, I have the fan set up and exhausting using some 4" ducting. The temperatures generally never get higher than 79, which is ok, right?
I've got my autoflowers that I started outside in the box, too.

Back
Top Bottom