What would you do?

LuCHiMcPuffen

Hey what's up guys... been a while since I posted my first journal but my thumbs have come a long way in only a few months...
I still have my questions time to time but I normally just google it and go decide from there.

As of late, I was helping a friend get her garden back in order after being on vacation. Who ever she had looking over garden pretty much fucked her ..

7 days on vacation maybe some light but no where enough. No water until later days and wasn't properly watered at that. Good genetics and all some made it, some didn't. Her intention keep everything that's rooted well and toss the rest. A lot were tossed but I managed to be in the right place and right time... I decided to go ahead and take them off her hands...

Multiple strains but my plan is to bring em back, get them healthy, get my cuts, and keep genetics going....

I'm currently...

- PHd Water both feed/water
- ProMix soil
- ELITE Nutrients
- Temp 65-72 F
- GArea 1 6x5 *maybe*
- GArea 2 5x3 *maybe*
- They will more than likely be under a 1000 W hortilux HPS(GArea1) or a T5 48 Fluorescent (GArea2)

* I WANT Hortilux blue but I know Hortilux/Ultra Sun MH light will do good for the time being*

420-magazine-mobile962804324.jpg

What would you do to bring these ladies back?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It looks like it took more than a week to get them to look like that.
The green ones all look healthy enough to live, no problem- except they look like they've been overwatered a lot, which could cause them some real issues at this point. So make sure and let them dry out.
They're tiny, and flowering. Are they autos?
If they're photos I would reveg the ones I had room for- whichever strains I most wanted, or plants that looked healthiest, then grow them to a better size. Keeping in mind that this would take longer than starting fresh from seed.

It looks like it took more than a week to get them to look like that.
The green ones all look healthy enough to live, no problem- except they look like they've been overwatered a lot, which could cause them some real issues at this point. So make sure and let them dry out.
They're tiny, and flowering. Are they autos?
If they're photos I would reveg the ones I had room for- whichever strains I most wanted, or plants that looked healthiest, then grow them to a better size. Keeping in mind that this would take longer than starting fresh from seed.

Had to be a week at the most because I was just in the garden maybe a week and a half prior but who knows. Never seen her garden get that bad.

As far as autos, I wouldn't think so. It makes no sense to have autos if you don't flower righ? I'm thinkin lights were off around atleast 12 hours or more at a day, causing them to think they are to flower. Planned on letting them dry out but was planning to hit them with a foliar to give em a boost tonight.

Yea time and space isn't necessarily an issue. Gotta a couple different areas where I can move plants around so others can get more light. I have Couple strains I'm aware of and have already harvested, where as others I want to see what they are capable of. I also have a couple other plants I'm trying to reveg just to see the process my self, going on about a week or 2 but still havent seen much change. Nonetheless appreciate the advice brotha... Grow ONE Grow ALL!!

They look like they started flowering several weeks ago. Maybe she was trying for a SOG of some sort?
I didn't quite get your comment about the autos. I just thought they might be autos because they're flowering so small. Generally people know what light cycle they're running - and whether they're in flowering mode or veg mode. And these have obviously been flowering for a lot longer than a week.
If they're autos I would just toss them. If they're photos then you can do whatever you want with them as long as you have time to spare.
Best advice is to keep the pots quite dry to give them a chance to build a root system. They won't go anywhere when they're soaked like that. Give them a low dose of veg nutes, if you haven't already, and just leave them alone under 18/6 or 24/0. They won't need watering again for a long time. It often takes six weeks before a reveg is really growing properly again.
Good luck. :thumb:

With that being said something else has come up..

One of the older plants I received from her, Vali Vell I believe, took some time to come back and perk up but finally did only to notice this....

420-magazine-mobile480725397.jpg

With this wrapping up on my first year of growing I think I may have finally spotted a male for my self? Maybe herme? What do you guys think?

I want to get into breeding, and was planning to take some cuts from this plants for clones specifically but with me seeing those possible sacks, I'm curious should I try crossing this with a couple other strains I have in my garden since this seems to be my only male in garden? Got some other nice strains that might cross well with but I really just wanna start the experience...

Back
Top Bottom