What would you do?

I have two questions. Well I have two questions at this moment...

1. I have 3 clones, SuperWoman, Woman, Young adolescent. They seem stable in their growth rate. All on the same feeding/ watering schedule all getting the same stuff. What would you do?

2. I'm looking at two different LED lights a 450W LED Grow Light - 3 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom, or a 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower. The 450 has all the bells and whistles while the 600 offers the extra wattage. Which would you get and why.

Thanks in advance!

How much is the change in price, is hid out of the question for you Google LEC/CMH GROW LIGHT AND JUST READ IT PLEASE

How much is the change in price, is hid out of the question for you Google LEC/CMH GROW LIGHT AND JUST READ IT PLEASE

One is $140 the other $190. I can get whatever I want, but the like the compact size of LED and it's much less heat from my understanding as well. I've already got the variable speed fan and carbon filter. My tent is 2x4x5, so not a lot of vertical space. Im not saying I'll never do hydro but it's not an my radar at this point. I will check out the search you suggested but there's gonna be a few results.

I think mars hydro would be the best for that price range but I don't flower under led only and LEC/cmh is not hot if you look up the light on YouTube or google you will see
420-magazine-mobile1693729834.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1053348015.jpg
even a conversion kit for any reflector

Ok, I can't afford those. They are a bit too much! Unless there's a really cheap way I can build one. Your thoughts?
You can get any reflector wing, and then the conversion kit CMH, and the bulb or I can get plug and play for 575.00, but that includes air cooled sealed hood and bulb, bulb costs 100.00 at least

How bout the plants? They are all clones from the same strain, just one is on full auto pilot and gogogo. The other is doing well and then I've got a runt. What would you do if these were you only 3 plants? Currently doing LST and the two plants are about 6 inches high with nice thick stalk and stems.

Plus my grow tent is not quite ready, so I'm using CFL and direct sunlight in the window, when I can.

Not sure about the clone situation but can weigh in on the LED question.
I'd say get the meanest LED you can afford. Heat is my biggest enemy because I live in a year round warm climate, so keeping my garden from turning into an oven can be a challenge. MH and HPS are totally out of the question for me. Also, I live near a small airport and am paranoid about radio interference that some of the ballasts can cause. Besides, you're paying for all of that heat then paying to cool it down. Makes as much sense as running your oven with the door open and cranking your AC down to cool the house off. You're paying twice for the electricity.

I was having doubts after my first harvest was airy and fluffy. I thought the LED's just weren't doing the trick... BUT...yesterday I just trimmed 15.5 (wet) oz of flowers off of ONE PLANT (purple haze) in my LED grow!! Will probably dry out to 1/2 LB +/-, but not too shabby for some generic LEDs off Amazon!

Still have another girl to trim that's not as hardy, but should hopefully add a few more oz to the harvest. I'm happy with the results.
I have one 600w, one 800w, and one 300w in a 2x4 space. The monster plant was under the 800w.

While scouring the net for possible answers and options, I stumbled across a 'prime' deal. A 600 watt LED for $95.00. I could not pass up that deal so I ordered it! I've been getting emails from the admins critiquing my posting of links and such so I'm not telling the brand. It's not an Ace, Queen, or even a Jack. Thanks for the advice and tips!

lolool...clever!...You have to understand the admin's point though...outside and or live links put site security at risk...as well...it's not fair to the sponsors that continually renew and keep this site and its contests alive and well...glad you found a deal(I'm guilty also) and hope it works out for you and its not a case of...You get what you pay for...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom