What would you rather have?

What would you rather have?

• Total voters

Jri5002

Would you rather have a RooR, Volcano, or Illadelph?
I personally would take a $250 RooR or Illi over a $500+ Volcano vaporizer. I have smoked plenty of Volcanos, they are cool and all, and they do save pot... but I just feel like I get way higher off of a nice glass bong. What do you think?

Had a Vapir ONE 3.0- I put alot of weed thru it without once catching the buzz I'd get off my bong..... hadda go w/ ROOR...................:bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip:

I have 2 RooRs, they are sweet. I would like to try a Volcano before I ever spent $500 on one.

SX420 said:
I just love how RooRs look. I love what I hear about them. I've never held one or used one tho. I've seen them at stores, but was afraid to touch it, seeing how my budget was ALOT lower then those. :laughtwo:

One day..

Also BTW, RooR USA just recently replaced their Red Label 3.0's with Forest Green Label 3.0's with alot better stuff. The Red Labels used to be the "economy" RooR, just a straight bare bones pipe with no ice catches or anything.

Now the Green Label's that replaced them come with flask bottoms, Ice catches, and a 18mm to 14mm slide-downstem converter that widens the draw hole! Very nice pipe, I saw them being sold in a local shop for about $160 USD, which is an incredible price for such a nice pipe. Add a diffuser stem and that pipe will hit with the best of them, and cost about half as much.

RooR is so smart, I feel with this marketing technique they will sell thousands of these pipes for sure. So for all of those who wanted a RooR for under $200 USD, this is your ticket. :allgood:

I'd love to have a RooR. I can live without it though. I'd rather have something similar, but less expensive. When it comes down to it a RooR is just another smoking device. As long as it works for what its designed for I'm happy. RooR does make some beautiful pieces of glass though.

a RooR..they are so sweet lookin..plus I love bonghitttsssss!!

volcano hands down, no contest what so ever

SX420 said:
I might have to start saving then. I would love to have a RooR and I love the color green. It might take awhile, but I would have one sick bong :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you know how to find any local retailers for RooR? So I know Im getting the real thing and the real quaility?

I know a few years ago, I was in a shop that had a straight shooter that said 'RooR'. So I asked about it, told me $80. I got very suspicious because it looked weak and the price was cheap. I told him I didn't think it was a RooR and after a few minutes he broke down and told me it was just a sticker on a regular straight shooter. :laughtwo:

You should be able to spot a RooR knock-off easily. If it does not have the regestered mark, the "R" with the circle around it, then it's a fake. And when in doubt, look for the "squiggle", it is the signature mark of the artist who made it, and every official RooR pipe has one. Also, like you said stickers on clear pipes are a dead giveaway that they are not official RooR.

HAHA420 said:
volcano hands down, no contest what so ever

Agreed, i mean....it's a Volcano : O

Roors are sweet and all, and one day im gonna own one, but if someone put the two infront of me and told me to pick, no contest

Heck, I just spent $70 on a really nice, handblown water pipe. VERY thick and heavy. I thought I was being extravagant paying THAT much for a bong.

Glass breaks (lungs lament..).. a volcano just dents. (No contest..)

Vape right and you'll get higher than a kite! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

P.S.: One doesn't "smoke" a volcano, one "vapes".

Back
Top Bottom