What Would You Say To.

ShadyLady

If your president/priminister knocked upon your door, what would you do or say?

The elections are coming up shortly and it's at this time every year we get people talking all kinds of bull shite, saying they promise this, they promise to do that, this will happen, we'll make that happen! when push comes to shove, they have fed you with all kinds of false hopes, promises, life changing bull shite and the like!

I'd have to get a ready rolled joint, getting him to smoke a great big spliffter, or give him a cuppa-tea and a pot cake, then knowing I'd got something on him... I'd be straight to the point with Blair I'd have to say...
"Mr blarrgh, you and your useless government has wreaked many years of total and utter caios among fellow English people such as myself! You do not listen to anything that any self respecting, hard working, tax paying person has to say about how they would want to have their country run. You have squandered billion's of pounds that the hard working person has paid in tax on everything but what the taxes were originally intended for, take for instance the millenium dome which now lies empty, the London eye nothing but an eye sore, Wembley Stadium which is now over a year late in it's completion, The future Olympic Village for the Olympic games which will be used for just that... never to be used again!
I am one of the fortunate few who has rightfully found and secured a dentist, a service that every british person has a right to! I'm lucky enough that I do not require treatment for my health, but what's to say that I'd be able to get that when I require as your trying to stop medical care for those with recreational habits, which leads me to say the cannabis laws are injust, why not follow the Dutch lead on this... I'm sure there's one pollitician amongst you that could converse with the Dutch government and find out why and how their laws work!
You sent hundreds of soldiers to an early grave by sending them to war's when you actually knew that the reported incidents were fabricated!
You have brought many foreign nationals into our country and whilst I'm not opposed to England becoming a sanctuary for those in need, there has to be some kind of cut off point, English people can no longer afford to buy their own home, the local council's and housing associations cannot any longer re-home the British nationals let alone any other's! You immigration laws are fast becoming a joke!
The prison situation is ridiculous, they are over crowded as they are, so why shut down a prison just because it's 25 years old?
Mr Blair, I put it to you that your wild idealistic ways have further damaged this country and the people living in it!
Now you tell me how you are going to fix these problems, how long it will take to sort this country out and how much compensation you will give me if I can prove you cannot do it! :goof:

I'd be laughing whilst I watch him stagger about trying to get out of the door!

Re: What Would You Say To...

hahaha!

Re: What Would You Say To...

shadylady im with you!

Back
Top Bottom