What you think of the Söchting Oxydator for Hydro Growing like a Ebb'n'Flood or other methods Dutch Bucket etc

Fietchen

I found this Piece here Sochting Oxydator made in germany... I looking for something to control the Helalthynes of my Growing Tank to protect the Nutes Solutions. I here good thinks from H2O2 Peroxide and this Piece of realaese h202 from alone. What you think? I want to filled with 3% solution.

So... You fill it with hydrogen peroxide - which decomposes in water - and then place it in water, and a... special catalyst causes the hydrogen peroxide to decompose?

And it only costs $14.95, lol?

Doesn't really tell me anything, it's an add. They don't list the catalyzing chemicals, and it appears to be geared for aquariums, but it is probably helpful, in that it adds O2 to the water. Just don't know how much more helpful it is than just adding H2O2 to water and letting it decompose. Many things catalyze H202, including Iron Oxide III, a chunk of potato, manganese, Platinum, gold, liver, etc...., so if your nutes have Iron oxide III, or manganese in it you many already have the catalyst you need in the water. Your money, give it a try and see if you think it works. Best of luck!

Doesn't really tell me anything, it's an add. They don't list the catalyzing chemicals, and it appears to be geared for aquariums, but it is probably helpful, in that it adds O2 to the water. Just don't know how much more helpful it is than just adding H2O2 to water and letting it decompose. Many things catalyze H202, including Iron Oxide III, a chunk of potato, manganese, Platinum, gold, liver, etc...., so if your nutes have Iron oxide III, or manganese in it you many already have the catalyst you need in the water. Your money, give it a try and see if you think it works. Best of luck!

I found helpful Info i think i send IT back CannaStats - H2O2 Uses and Dilutions

Next time i will order 12% peroxide and ned les then the 3%

Back
Top Bottom