Whatcha Smokin': What's everyone smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. right now?

SlyTown420

Whatcha Smokin'

What's everyone smoking/vaping/dabbing/etc. right now?

I am smoking some Jet Fuel in an Bong with an Ice Catcher
Jet Fuel, also known as G6, from 303 Seeds is the ultimate cross of some of the most renowned Diesel strains. By combining Aspen OG with High Country Diesel, we are left with a sativa-driven hybrid that stays true to the influence of SFV OG Kush and East Coast Sour Diesel in its lineage. The name Jet Fuel isn’t purely devoted to the sweet, pungent aroma of diesel fumes that this strain exudes, but also the high-energy jolt of uplifting sativa effects that eventually level off to provide a dream-like state of relaxation.

jet-fuel.PNG

Whatcha' smoking/dabbing/vaping/etc.?

Mango Widow
The combination of the genetic make up is very impressive and combines two superb hybrids into a single plant line. Its origins are taken from all corners of the globe and manifest as excellent flavors and tastes that ever good grower should try one time in the life. Mind you it will take some good selecting and poses a serious challenge in decision making. It should be expected to be harvested between 8 to 10 weeks but it really depends on the climatic factors and the selected phenotype. As for yield it should be moderate to good, but in the end it is not only yield that motivates a grower, having these dried flowers in your medicine cabinet will be an honor even the best cultivator will one day demand.There is something very special possible in this particular hybrid due to its complexity , can you find it?

Mango x Widow
Category:The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed:Nl/Haze/Sk x Brazilian/Sth Indian
Breeder:Nevil and Shantibaba's
Preferred medium:Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield:Indoors expect 350-500 g/m2 and in g/h or outdoors it can exceed itself.
Flowering period:Indoors expect it finished between 8-10 weeks of flowering time. In the northern hemisphere earlyOct and the southern hemisphere by April.
Recommendations:For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes:This hybrid has the possibility of a champion but it needs work in selecting the best attributes that suit you and your growing space.

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

Still dealing with wrist pain from surgery and physio. So for the afternoon I usually go to my Cookie Monster strain from my first grow and vape it with my Solo II. At night I’m between my Black Domina, Purple Bud and Granddaddy Purple again from my first grow.

My Cookie Monster main cola (90g)
01B6FFD2-EAC6-48A6-AE08-B0E64B9F8DBC.jpeg

Still dealing with wrist pain from surgery and physio. So for the afternoon I usually go to my Cookie Monster strain from my first grow and vape it with my Solo II. At night I’m between my Black Domina, Purple Bud and Granddaddy Purple again from my first grow.

My Cookie Monster main cola (90g)
01B6FFD2-EAC6-48A6-AE08-B0E64B9F8DBC.jpeg

Looks Yummy!!!

cookie.jpg

Here's what I'm smokin'
Today along with Jet Fuel and a Tangerine cart I'm hittin' that ice catcher with one of my favorites:

Blue Dream
_blue_dream.PNG

How bout' you? What are you smoking/dabbing/etc. today? Be as detailed or as short as you want to be.

Broke out the ice catcher for some lovely Cronuts this AM! Cronuts is another twist on the West Coast wonder, Girl Scout Cookies. Created by Alphakronik Genes as the first entry in their Le Patisserie Series, this GSC (Forum Cut) and Sin City Kush cross improves the yield while enhancing the terpene profile and the purple coloration. Cronuts aroma is sweet and woody with bread and fuel notes that lead to a clean floral finish.

cronuts.PNG

Ok you asked. I am swapping between a bunch of jars these days. Just listing names because there is not enough room for total info on all. Here's what I have to choose from.
C-99
Killer queen
Genius
Tangilope
707 Headband
Gorilla Zkittlez
Cannalope Haze
Snowdawg
Alpha Dawg
Chemdawg
Critical
Chocoloco
Basic Skunk 19 x C-99
Purple Tahoe
Glueberry
Holy crap I am a dispensary!!! That is the first time I wrote them all down. In my defence I grow all my meds in the winter so that's a years worth of smoke. As you can tell I like variety.

Thanks, Some strains there is only a little bit left. It all came from 2 crops with multiple strains. This is the first time I have had so many strains from first crop left over. No idea of when I can grow again so it needs to last a long time. That much time with just 2 or 3 strains would be boring.

Thanks, Some strains there is only a little bit left. It all came from 2 crops with multiple strains. This is the first time I have had so many strains from first crop left over. No idea of when I can grow again so it needs to last a long time. That much time with just 2 or 3 strains would be boring.
I feel the same way. That's why I am harvesting every 4-6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom