What'll happen to my Kush if I vaporize?

jynwey

I'm not sure which Kush I have, as I'm new to the Kushes. Dealer was vague. But it's the most pleasant high/stone I've ever experienced. Lets me control my paranoia. It has orange/redish hairs and is covered in tiny crystals.

I have nowhere to smoke anymore. I can't smoke in the house as I have a roommate here. Made the mistake of smoking out my window and someone called the cops.. they sent unmarked cars. But again, the high was so good that I wasn't even paranoid. And then I fell asleep.

So, I'm wondering if I were to vaporize it, would any of the high get lost? Or even the sleepiness of it? I wouldn't want any of it to become lost. But if that is going to be the case, then I'm going to have to become real creative..

:bong:

I'm not real sure about vapes but I assume if you vape your kush you'll get stoned. It won't waste anything. unless your vape tends to waste bud.

if anything, the high will be better. Vaporizing is the best way to get high, it saves bud and you get more sessions than you would with a bong or pipe.

awesome. :)

i just came back from a smoke shop with a vaporizer. clearly not the best one on the market, but it's a start.

I have a vapor brothers and have had it for about 6 months, I LOVE IT

It leaves no smell in the house, cleaner smoke (no coughing fits, unless you take too big a hit, like me).

Buy some of that grunge off stuff from your head shop and soak it in hot water with the grunge and all of the residue will come out.

You will have to play around with the heat setting at first, but it is the best thing ever. There have been scientific studies saying that the lowest forms of tar and additives we get from smoking pot come from pipes and bongs, go figure, the bong water cools it down so less damage is done to the throat, but all the junk still gets in. The two best ways according to scientists are a vaporizer or a regular joint. Seeing as the joint is smelly, go for the vape. I have mine plugged in my room and I fold laundry with the door open and my kids are running around and never know the difference, well they do know that mommy is less manic and spazzy, but they haven't put 2 and 2 together yet.

Sorry for the novel, congrats on the vape. It rocks!!

Honestly ive owned a Volcano for about 4 months, and I dont really hit it as much as I used to cause it makes me lazy hehe. The high from it alwayz gets me drowsy, even if i smoke shwagg through it, same effect.

My brother has a hotbox, like a vaporbrothers but more stylish : )(I owned it before my Volcano) -- Now that thing gets you stoned, but eats up herb faster and less efficient than the Volcano. I can truly take one hit off that thing and be stoned. It tastes greener though since its glass on glass and has ceramic heater element, but keif tends to fly down you throat if you not careful.

All in all, my experience with vapes is that they definately give you more of a medical/lazy high.

Back
Top Bottom