Whats a good site to purchase these strains?

GanjaMan417

I'm looking to pick up a couple of new strains to try out.. Last time I grew ICE but I'm looking to purchase new seeds frow a different site.

I'm looking at Skywalker, White Rhino, and Shiva..
But I'm also really looking at Barneys strains.. Sweet Tooth, laughing buddah and california orange bud.

Somango from Soma looks very tasty also.. haha Has anyone had any luck with any of these strains or know of a reliable place to purchase them from?? I also need to narrow it down to two or 3 of these strains listed.. I need some input :allgood:

Thanks a lot stix and stonergrower for the input. I don't know why but skywalker just looks soo tasty ahaha same for the orange bud and I know sweet tooth is a pretty good strain from smoking it in the past

Thanks a lot stix and stonergrower for the input. I don't know why but skywalker just looks soo tasty ahaha same for the orange bud and I know sweet tooth is a pretty good strain from smoking it in the past

Just because I didn't have good results doesn't mean its not a great strain. P-420 grew it in the past and raved about it. Good luck with whatever you decide to get.

Back
Top Bottom