Whats best to smoke with?

Ive never tried a few methods, like vape for example, but my fav would have to be the joint. It just has more personality, haha.. plus it reminds me of the days when I first started.:smokin:

Ive never tried a few methods, like vape for example, but my fav would have to be the joint. It just has more personality, haha.. plus it reminds me of the days when I first started.:smokin:

the joint is a classic...any one else care to share?

i like smoking Blunts, Joints, Bowls, Bubblers, and Bongs..

ive never tried Vaporizing before...

Bong rips if i can, they are definately the way to go, but my least favorite way is when people try and roll joints or blunts but suck at it

I smoked for over 40 years.. There is no best way to smoke. Vape or eat. Amen.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Do you say that only for health reasons?

Yes and for sanitary reasons (let's be honest.. you , your clothes, your car, your house and your breath normally stink of tobacco or pot if you smoke).

Yes and for the sake of non-smokers you may come in contact with or live with.

Yes, and now this is just an opinion, but I believe you use less and waste less medicine vaping. I believe also that you get just as medicated and with some vapers .. more so than smokers.

Yes, and the medical arena (and in California's arena) smoking is always frowned upon while vaping is becoming widely accepted as a preferred form of delivery of medical marijuana. It adds that much more legitimacy to, medical marijuana.. and I believe, pot use in general. Don't forget the "stealth" factor.

Yes, and in my opinion.. you haven't really tasted the true essence, the true character, the true flavor of the plant until you vape.

Those are my "only" reasons.

But do remember also that opinions are like assholes.. everybody's got one!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Amen.

I'm going to say VAPE.
I got tired of hearing Pinch talk about it and I bought a Volcano. Best investment of my life.

I'm going to say VAPE.
I got tired of hearing Pinch talk about it and I bought a Volcano. Best investment of my life.

Good for you my vaping brother! You're funny! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :peace:

I'm on a mission from God! VAPE!

Good for you my vaping brother! You're funny! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :peace:

I'm on a mission from God! VAPE!

Hahaha! Seriously though, there is NOTHING bad about vaporizing.
Well, that's not true. It CAN be a bit inconvenient having to have an outlet around, but it's not that big of a deal.
But I will say it is a net positive for sure. My lungs feel awesome!

Hahaha! Seriously though, there is NOTHING bad about vaporizing.
Well, that's not true. It CAN be a bit inconvenient having to have an outlet around, but it's not that big of a deal.
But I will say it is a net positive for sure. My lungs feel awesome!

do all or most good vapes use outlets?

nearly all the half decent ones do, the only one ive seen that doesn't and got good reviews was the vaporgenie pipe

Bongs, the artistry that goes into making them is incredible, and personally I like the bubbling sound they make when lighting up :bong:

Back
Top Bottom