Time has come yet again for another journal friends!

This time, new seeds from a new bank, a new tent, a new light, and a partridge in a pear tree.

We will be running 2 Super Silver Crack photoperiods alongside 1 Deelite autoflower under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. They will be housed in a brandy new Mars Hydro tent and set up with a 4 in inline fan and duct system.

This is a brief introduction as we wait for the new products to arrive and I will embellish on the details of this journal more as the days progress.

As we all know, I can be wordy and bit over zealous so I wanted to make sure I started off right this time.

This post will have the tag list, which I missed doing on the last few journals in the beginning.

For all of you that don't know this photoperiod strain is a combination of:

SUPER SILVER HAZE X GREEN CRACK

It is a Sativa dominant, 22% THC strain that finishes flower between 8-10 weeks with a yield of they say, 12oz+.

It has a myriad of medicinal uses that I will get into later on this thread. To enhance these medicinal effects we will be droughting but only one of the 2 SSC as this is a side by side comparative grow.

Hopefully we will have the help of a new sponsor offering test kits and we will be able to actually get some "lab" readings on our cannabinoid #'s post harvest!

Until further info and items arrive,

Here's a spec photo of what's to come from our photos, I will get into the Deelite Auto tomorrow, briefly as well.

Screenshot_20220815-141649_Google.jpg

I went ahead and dropped the seeds. I'll move them to plates in the wee hours of the morning.

They will be under my blue spectrum 60W bulb for the first 2 days anyway so I figured we would get the balling.

Here's some brief specs to hold you over

Screenshot_20220815-140436_Chrome.jpg

@Kanno26 @013 @West Hippie @bluter @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @East Coast Marley420 @StoneOtter @Rexer @Bill284 @TwelveCoffee @marcus611a @InTheShed @Trala @HashGirl @HappyHazmat88 @GainesvilleGreen @LKABudMan @Brewsterman @N420 @Melville Hobbes @sstressed @Mayne @danishoes21 @Timhomegrow @CultivationArt @Tokin Roll @Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul @Renaissance Man @Darade @Stunger @Braddah Waiheesohai @OldMedUser

If i forgot to tag you, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!
20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg

20220815_140144.jpg

This time, new seeds from a new bank, a new tent, a new light, and a partridge in a pear tree.

We will be running 2 Super Silver Crack photoperiods alongside 1 Deelite autoflower under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. They will be housed in a brandy new Mars Hydro tent and set up with a 4 in inline fan and duct system.

This is a brief introduction as we wait for the new products to arrive and I will embellish on the details of this journal more as the days progress.

As we all know, I can be wordy and bit over zealous so I wanted to make sure I started off right this time.

This post will have the tag list, which I missed doing on the last few journals in the beginning.

For all of you that don't know this strain is a combination of:

It is a Sativa dominant, 22% THC strain that finishes flower between 8-10 weeks with a yield of they say, 12oz+.

It has a myriad of medicinal uses that I will get into later on this thread. To enhance these medicinal effects we will be droughting but only one of the 2 SSC as this is a side by side comparative grow. Hopefully we will have the help of a new sponsor offering test kits and we will be able to actually get some "lab" readings on our cannabinoid #'s post harvest!

Here's a spec photo of what's to come from our photos, I will get into the Deelite Auto tomorrow, briefly as well.

I went ahead and dropped the seeds. I'll move them to plates in the wee hours of the morning.

They will be under my blue spectrum 60W bulb for the first 2 days anyway so I figured we would get the balling.

@Kanno26 @013 @West Hippie @bluter @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @East Coast Marley420 @StoneOtter @Rexer @Bill284 @TwelveCoffee @marcus611a @InTheShed @Trala @HashGirl @HappyHazmat88 @GainesvilleGreen @LKABudMan @Brewsterman @N420 @Melville Hobbes @sstressed @Mayne @danishoes21 @Timhomegrow @CultivationArt @Tokin Roll @Nine Toed Hippie @TorturedSoul @Renaissance Man @Darade @Stunger @Braddah Waiheesohai @OldMedUser

20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg

20220815_140144.jpg
Wutz cracka lackin growmie.... Love the new intro and ready to see some pot spires.

Definitely following.......but seriously where the f*ck is my lighter

Hey Krissi thanks for the tag. Have fun with the new equipment and babies :)

Hey Krissi!

First, since I haven't said it yet- huge congratulations on the promotion!!!!

And thank you for the tag! I will definitely try and follow along, I love your journals, and those genetics sound yummy!!

For all of you that don't know this photoperiod strain is a combination of:

It has a myriad of medicinal uses that I will get into later on this thread. To enhance these medicinal effects we will be droughting but only one of the 2 SSC as this is a side by side comparative grow.

Hopefully we will have the help of a new sponsor offering test kits and we will be able to actually get some "lab" readings on our cannabinoid #'s post harvest!

If i forgot to tag you, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!
20220815_140023.jpg

20220815_140018.jpg

20220815_143855.jpg

20220815_140144.jpg
super silver haze was a favorite for years, a growers dream, and i'm in love with green crack. which i have being mailed to me soon. should make for a killer cross. i'm in, and now i have to dig up another $100 for seeds. :)

i bug seed sellers with the same question - what terps are there and in what quantities?

i don't care what leafly says about some other companies genetics, i want to know what your specific version of something has in it. i mostly purchase stuff with lots of Caryophyllene. turns out most of my current favorites have it as first or second terp.

super silver haze was a favorite for years, a growers dream, and i'm in love with green crack. which i have being mailed to me soon. should make for a killer cross. i'm in, and now i have to dig up another $100 for seeds. :)

i bug seed sellers with the same question - what terps are there and in what quantities?

i don't care what leafly says, i want to know what your specific version of something has in it. i mostly purchase stuff with lots of Caryophyllene.
Seeds for sure are getting expensive....the same 5 seeds I got a year ago for $55 are now $120 for 5 😵‍💫

Hey Krissi thanks for the tag. Have fun with the new equipment and babies :)
Thank you as always my friend. You know I love new babies and grow things and weed. :rofl:
Hey Krissi!

First, since I haven't said it yet- huge congratulations on the promotion!!!!
Aww geez thanks so much! Everyone keeps saying promotion I just feel like I've been asked to help provide a good service to our community!
And thank you for the tag! I will definitely try and follow along, I love your journals, and those genetics sound yummy!!
It's hard keeping up! I know it! Appreciate your kind words Rex!
:ciao::)
This is exactly why I looked for this strain and found it!!!! Woot-woot!
$109 w shipping lmao

🌱🪴

Seeds for sure are getting expensive....the same 5 seeds I got a year ago for $55 are now $120 for 5 😵‍💫
Right? These I got on "sale" was supposed to be $179 or something like that...outrageous..but I flipping wanted them

All my stoner friends steal lighters like it's there job
i often have to turn around as im leaving to drop off their lighter or pen. i have a thing for holding pens and clicking them like a child. and then taking them by accident/being stoned.

i often have to turn around as im leaving to drop off their lighter or pen. i have a thing for holding pens and clicking them like a child. and then taking them by accident/being stoned.
I have one friend that at the end of the night ask him for a lighter he'll pull out like 15 from the party

i have a thing for holding pens and clicking them like a child.
Why did I know with a double s in stressed that you weren't a man with a stress-like fetish of some kind

I have one friend that at the end of the night ask him for a lighter he'll pull out like 15 from the party
Bastard. TK is one too. Have to hoard mine in my purse, he dare not go in there....

dude, when i was buying off the adds in high times in the 80s and then from the brothers grimm in 1999. seeds would come in 15 seed packs. very cheap. then 12 seed packs...then 10 seed packs and now 5. i've bred thousands of seeds with the ease of pooping after a large pizza. did a lot of crossing of all F1 genetics with other all F1 genetics. i had 99 plants once. i'm glad i didn't try to explain to the police that i was just looking for mother plants.

they are making money hand over fist. i get it, but i don't have to like it. :)

Bastard. TK is one too. Have to hoard mine in my purse, he dare not go in there....
lived with my favorite GF for 5 years. i never once looked in her purse but i would fetch it for her. i know for sure there was a .38 snubbie in there. that was enough.

Back
Top Bottom