What's everybody smoking on tonight?

TechnicianGrower

Hey guys really cool site glad to be on here. What is everybody smoking on tonight? I got Bad azz kush pure indica 19% thc

Attachments

• 20201105_203359.jpg
    20201105_203359.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
diggin in to tangie i pulled last grow. sativa heavy, happy, and up.

Some purple lemonade auto from fast buds def taste like a purple jolly rancher in ur mouth !!!

i'm horrible with autos. thinking of a spring run with them though. would be a challenge for me. i grow photos cause i train and am super hands on. autos not so cool with that.

i'm horrible with autos. thinking of a spring run with them though. would be a challenge for me. i grow photos cause i train and am super hands on. autos not so cool with that.
Def takes a few try’s to get them tuned my last girls did great I will be shooting for a bigger autos thing next go around

Def takes a few try’s to get them tuned my last girls did great I will be shooting for a bigger autos thing next go around
Im thinking of trying autos for my next grow. Got a bagseed plant going at the moment. Am ready to see how they grow with the ruderalis genes in the plant. Man im jealous of that bud lol looks dank i thimk ill try growing that strain for sure. I just boight that weed lol im out until harvest time

Im thinking of trying autos for my next grow. Got a bagseed plant going at the moment. Am ready to see how they grow with the ruderalis genes in the plant. Man im jealous of that bud lol looks dank i thimk ill try growing that strain for sure. I just boight that weed lol im out until harvest time

a lot of people here have grown dark devil auto. like to give the dda a shot. there are a couple other auto only strains out there. those are the ones i'm interested in.

diggin in to tangie i pulled last grow. sativa heavy, happy, and up.
Always wanted to try tangie i hear its a great tasting strain. Ya dark devil auto is actually one of the strains ive been interested in! Some of the grows ive seen of it man the bud looked so pretty. If you get the right pheno man its some great bag appeal and i hear its good smoke also

Always wanted to try tangie i hear its a great tasting strain.

never really responded to this part - oddly the orange side has come out more in the clone.

the mother was a twisted (really :cheesygrinsmiley: ) mutant that did not express the terps i was expecting - was a bit garlicy under the orange, but left me glued to the ceiling and productive. first time i tried it i was thinking i was disappointed.

then i realized i had cleaned my entire place and i was fracked... :p

the clone is a bit more tasty, and less gluey. still a good daytime or get stuff done. probably on the try again list.

i have a bunch of mandarin cousin reg seeds developed local too. they are begging to be run, but i'm not seeing anything close to slotting them in any time soon. last time they got run they were really burnt orange. only about 15% thc. but loads of flavor and the run was fantastic on the high. whole afternoon buzz stuff.

Back
Top Bottom