What's Going On Here?

Clonex is the best I've used for cloning. I cut a 45 degree angle across an internode (tru to find one that doesn't have much stretch from the next up, and you can double plant the nodes.. that's where roots spring from first), and clip the leaves on the next one ups/ Put the clonex about a 1/4" above the two internodes. Put both of those into the rockwool cube (make sure you treat it first like the directions say). The next part I do, is of my own creation. I use a seedling tray, with a 6" lid. Pop an air stone in it, put 400PPM nutes about an 1" deep, and put it under weak light. About a week later you'll have roots growing out the sides. Keep an eye on the water for slime.

if I clone it, should I just take from the few undamaged areas left?

I would, so yes. Also, watch some videos on cloning (youtube or google video) if you have not done it before.

I took 4 cuttings from the plant. Everything looks good. I used a one time use pack of clonex and some rockwool cubes. I'm getting a MH bulb sometime within the next week. Might as well do it right. Flushed the mother and I'll be using 1/2 strength nutes. I'm still pessimistic about the mother, but hopefully something happens.

So my bigger plant looks to be recovering. Slowly, but she's gettin there. Now there's something ailing my smallest plant. I started it from seed about two weeks ago. Anyone have any thoughts on what it might be? I'd rather keep this thread going as my own personal "why are my plants f***ed up" thread than start a new one.

It looks slightly yellow in this one spot. I couldn't get a good photo up close, but it looks almost like the upper epidermis of the leaf has been peeled off exposing the inside of the leaf. It also looks moist in this area. There is one very small hole, about the width of a thin needle in the yellow area. The other small specks are just pieces of soil.
2010-06-22_21_39_21.jpg

2010-06-22_21_40_16.jpg

you should jus water the plants for a about a week or ywo with no nutrients at all, and check when to water by putting your finger in the drain holes of the pot to see if the soil is still moist. then start fresh with mild nutes

Back
Top Bottom