What's Going On Here?

I watered it, but only lightly because the soil was so moist. Like I had said before, the dude that had it before me had it in miracle grow soil, which I've heard nothing but bad things about. I need to go pick up some more strips to check the ph, i had a whole container fall into the sink when I had dishes soaking yesterday :oops:

He's right about hardening the plant off to sunlight. If you go from indoor to outdoor you're supposed to let them used to it gradually. Also, with your RH that low.. they're going to be pissed if they aren't getting enough water, close up their stomata and you're not going to get shit for growth.

Have you been misting it? I certainly don't think it would hurt at all considering its current shape.

Ah. Understood. It's starting to really heat up out here, right now its 96 F and exactly 20% humidity. This is the first summer i've been in the area, I had no idea it got so hot and dry. I'm about to bring em back inside, but I need to get some lights. I just went out and got some pvc pipe, i'm going to try to build a multi-socket fixture to accommodate a bunch of CFLs from this mode. I already have a nice rolling "skeletonized" metal stand with adjustable shelves, so I can lower the plants 1 inch at a time as they grow. If I put it inside a grow tent later on I can also have the benefit of the reflective material and, of course, discretion.

Got a sweet deal today on a switchable lumatek ballast, lumatek 600w bulb, some fox farms liquid nutes, some botanicare Sweet berry flavor, rockwool cubes, extra PH control supplies, a 30x LED lit loop, and some clonex for future projects... for $100. One of the dudes at the shop had upgraded his set up and gave me the F***in HOOK UP on his old stuff. Now the unhealthy plant and the baby are inside.

Yea man I guess I was just in the right place at the right time. I already had the hood, stand, and fan, but it was a great find.

plant looks better. and thats quite a deal!

I just started misting after someone here told me to. Unfortunately I have a new problem. Yellow patches forming on those curling leaves. I knew that the plant was damaged when I got it, but I'm starting to get discouraged. It's a possibility that I overfertilized, but I DID follow the fox farms instructions to a T and I PH my water at exactly 6.6 every time. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

1277009208236.jpg

2010-06-20_14_36_56.jpg

2010-06-20_14_36_48.jpg

ya it looks like it could be nute burn (if it was not there before)

go ahead and flush and then use half strength nutes and lets see how that goes. (your using veg nutes correct?)

To be honest, i dont think anyone here would frown upon you if you trashed it, becuase that main stem is not very thick. it is in better shape so good to see that. if that is flowered, it is gonna need a stick to hold it up.

You can always take a few clones from it, keep the genetics, and start with new (maybe giving it a better chance to live)

Back
Top Bottom