What's going on here?

panel350

Happy New Year All ,hope you all had an awesome time !!! Just wondering whats going on in the photo's,she has been on the stretch over the last couple of weeks ,I haven't changed any thing so far as nutes goes but as can be seen in the piks the leaves are looking funky laying down and quite spiky on the edges .Any info would be awesome . Cheers

Attachments

• 8 Jan 2020 002.JPG
    8 Jan 2020 002.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 8 Jan 2020 001.JPG
    8 Jan 2020 001.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 73
Thanks guys ,she's in a 20ltr pot and the trunk is 40mm diameter ,it's summer here so temps are 16-20c at night .How do I go about getting this sorted ,even though shes growing in Coco can I transplant her into the ground ??? or do I put her into a much larger pot ?? I added this photo to give size .
Cheers Kev
9 Jan2020 001.JPG

Well it's definitely not too big of a container and doesn't look like dehydration. I'm thinking it's one of three issues:
  1. night temps
  2. root bound
  3. overwatering
Someone with more outdoor experience might be able to diagnosis this better then me
Cheers mate ,I have a 40ltr container I can use so will transplant to that that should sort any root bound probs ,nite temps are all good ,the other thing is we had some really strong winds here for 2 weeks ,just a thought .

Hi Guy's well transplanted her to a bigger pot cut back on the water/feed ,all the lower leaves look normal it's just the tops of the colas that have the drooping leaves ,was thinking it might be the strain ??
Cheers Kev

I don't think the strain would cause the top to droop.

The third picture shows the plant protected by the fence but the first set shows it peeking over the fence...could the high winds be causing your issue?
Hi mate yeah I think it was the wind it was blowing straight onto the plant ,after the transplant I gave her a huge drink and with very light breezes shes starting to look normal ,Oh just remembered the trunk split while I was doing some training ,fixed with cable ties ,Stress as well as the other factors .
Cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom