What's going on?

Crookedfinger

My girl has been so healthy. She is in her last week of veg. Her bottom leaves are turning a lighter green and sagging. Any ideas?

DSCI03911.JPG

DSCI03921.JPG

DSCI0393.JPG

What Strain is it? Bag Seed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Looks like Indica
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 11 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox Farms Ocean
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2.5 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 4 150 watt CFL (600w equiv)
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-85
RH of Room/Cabinet? 35-50
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3
Any Pests? I don't think so unless their microscopic
How Often are you Watering? 5-7 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farm full line. 1/2 strength for two weeks then full strength until now
Size or Square Footage of Room? 180 Sq ft

Same thing happens to mine...as they get bigger the lower leaves can't get enough light. First they appear lighter, then start to yellow, and eventually they fall off. It could be something else, but I don't see anything in your pics that would make me worry at this point.

Just remember, those are probably going to double in height once you start flowering, the bigger they get, the less the light will penetrate.

Same thing happens to mine...as they get bigger the lower leaves can't get enough light. First they appear lighter, then start to yellow, and eventually they fall off. It could be something else, but I don't see anything in your pics that would make me worry at this point.

Just remember, those are probably going to double in height once you start flowering, the bigger they get, the less the light will penetrate.

Thanks Frat. With such rapid growth at the beginning of flower do I still need to worry about stretch.

To my knowledge they all stretch to one degree or another. How much is going to depend on a number of things, the biggest probably being the strain.

Back
Top Bottom