Whats going on

scotslad

i planted my seedlings 6 days ago under my 250w hps in my grow tent the temp is27.6deg i have 3 in pots and they still have not broke ground yet i dont know why i am doing everything right i hope i dont know if i have planted them to deep i have planted them about half an inch under my soil but the are still no sing of them yet am i doing something wrong or is this still ok just takin a bit longer.my soil is kept moist at all times and i dont no what am doing wrong...help??????

Re: whats going on???

when I germinated my seeds I had it held at 80 deg. Farenheit. i used a seedling heater mat 24 hours a day. and i put plastic wrap over top of my containers for extra humidity. but i poked a couple little holes in it to vent some. i think the biggest thing is keeping that seed moist, humid and warm. A few articles ive read have said said they've had to wait 11 days before a seed would poke ground lol... good luck man just be patient and dont over water, damp but not wet. :thumb:

i planted my seedlings 6 days ago under my 250w hps in my grow tent the temp is27.6deg i have 3 in pots and they still have not broke ground yet i dont know why i am doing everything right i hope i dont know if i have planted them to deep i have planted them about half an inch under my soil but the are still no sing of them yet am i doing something wrong or is this still ok just takin a bit longer.my soil is kept moist at all times and i dont no what am doing wrong...help??????

Hey scotslad, great question many growers today focus on clones to speed up the grow and the art of cracking beans has suffered with many not knowing the proper methods. There are a few different ways and what I am doing is to make distilled water, then Ph it to be at 6.1-7.0, from there place some water in a cleaned out small glass jar, test Ph again soaps leave residue, drop beans into water for 24hrs +/- they will fall to bottom when water is absorbed fully. Get a high grade paper towel exspensive ones work the best, then remove the seeds and water pouring the water onto the paper towel so it is soaked with the seeds on it. Carefully fold the paper towel with seeds inside, place back in jar, mark lid with strain name, and in 24-96 hrs you will have fully released seeds showing cotyledons, place in a pre soked rockwool cube that is PH of 6.0 -6.3 or rapid rooter plug, or soil. Keep under flourescent lights and you are rocking. Let me know how this works out for ya.:high-five:
Do not remove seeds when first cracked, they can pick up bacteria that will kill them, wait until cotyledons appear and the seed will seldom fail.

Back
Top Bottom