What's happening 420 community

SmokingYoda

What's happening my brothers and sisters. Here's to my introduction and acceptance in this here community, I reside in the Hammer, Ontario Canada though I spent my life in Fla and were ever the US Army has sent me ;) lol. Anyways I've got experience in outdoor gtows nut nothong majpr, but sense moving to Canada I'd like to try my luck with an indoor grow so I went ahead and purchased mars hydro series 2 700 watt and there 2'3" x 2'3" tent with hopes of raising a wonder young lady. What else..... I'm currently smoking a white widow crossed with a malawi and a southern Asia kush. =) ummm.... Dose any one think I'll have probablems with the mars 700 watt full spec in a 2x2 area? Is it too much to the point of having negative results? Any thoughts on led distance on the grow area? Alright 420 community hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful June 17. I am ;) take care

I apologize for my grammar. I usey cell phone and I got man hands so my thumbs hit the wrong letters sometimes, alsp my screen is smashes up. please cut me some slack lol.

Im running the 900 in a 4x4 (could use more light). I start my light at 3' then drop it down after a day or two. Eventually the plants grow to the light and my main branch was about 6" away at harvest. Didnt seen to cause any issues. Welcome to 420

Im running the 900 in a 4x4 (could use more light). I start my light at 3' then drop it down after a day or two. Eventually the plants grow to the light and my main branch was about 6" away at harvest. Didnt seen to cause any issues. Welcome to 420

Good deal snoop. Any intake or exhaust fans and duct work going on in there? Or just the lady's and mars maybe a small rotary fan to move air around?

I use a 6" exhaust fan with charcoal filter and a speed controller. It works well, no smell outside the tent so far. Intake is passive but have 2 6" clip fans blowing air inside the tent. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom