What's In Jim's Grow Room?

So I had to go back and figure out what day I chopped excess biomass from the clones that will tag along in the veg tent. It was Thursday of last week. This means they've grown for 3 days. I just love to watch them.

Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry My current goto jar if my hip bothers me. In the bottom of the photo. One of these days I'll learn a bit about photography. o_O

Sour Angel. Now if I smoke this one for pain I might find it through bouncing off the walls.

Jellium. My aim is to get this one to branch low even if I have to trim the terminals again.

Black Cherry Punch. Effect can be different for morning or late evening. Your mileage may vary.

The flowering girls got watered early this morning and are stinking the place up. The major contributor being the BCP. She's entering that fragrance that just makes one think of an old bus station. Maybe it's just me. In any event I'm fairly certain this carbon filter is nearing its end of life.

I think all my Christmas shopping is done. Now for some cooking of the greens. I'm also having pork for Christmas. :bongrip:

After I opened the bloom tent this morning I decided to look at the Black Cherry Punch which had a Ciskei tag on it. I noticed what appeared to be a seed developing under a flower. This BCP got a dose of pollen on Nov 25 and 26 so the seed is less than 30 days old with at least a couple more weeks to run. I'm pretty happy about this as it confirms the Ciskei pollen was viable and makes for a pretty wild potential cross.

Team

This is the suspect flower

Magnified.....Yay :yahoo:

A different flower which doesn't reveal much except some clawing which I noticed about 10 days ago. I'm not sure about this except to say the mix might have a clump of EWC providing N. Heck I'm still not 100% convinced this plant is BCP.

Spotting that seed makes for a good Christmas Eve. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday however you choose to celebrate. Stay safe.

My day started with Jellium. Such a good head herb. Puts me in that uplifting area. :Namaste:

Well....I had a great Christmas. The girls in the bloom tent got Budswel @ 2 TBS/gallon and I got pork, savory dressing, mashed potatoes and collard greens. :cool: I smoked the cured greens. :lot-o-toke:

The girls seem to be doing ok and are just working their way to a grand harvest in a couple of weeks. Jellium just doesn't dry as quickly as everything else. I guess fewer leaves with less transpiration.

Black Cherry Punch

Pakistan Valley

Jellium

Clones

This one benefited the most from her recent pruning

Another beautiful day here. Stay medicated. :bongrip:

Drive-by

I love my greens,,, scamble acouple eggs in with some of them... Is the SHIT!!!!

Girls look great. That BCP is going to be a pretty one.......

GL

Drive-by

I love my greens,,, scamble acouple eggs in with some of them... Is the SHIT!!!!

Girls look great. That BCP is going to be a pretty one.......
GL

Thanks for popping in Woody. When I was young my sister used to put grape jelly in her scrambled eggs and it turned them green. I never was able to look at them. I may try your suggestion with some eggs tomorrow.

BCP and Jellium are the primary reason for this grow as I really love these two. Both are fairly hard chargers and uplifting. They'll get you going and you can get plenty of work done if that's what you need to do.

Both the BCP girls have only a little structure and of course I have the branches tied up to the stakes. I'm not worried at all that a branch would break of its own weight. I tie them up to get them out of the way so I can twist the pots some without tangling up the branches of others. With 2 gallon pots I don't get plants that are out of control. Of course I'm too lazy to be in control so they just do the heavy lifting by creating lots of oily resin glands.

:bongrip: Chemdawg in the bowl while I jabber away about other strains.

Back
Top Bottom