420 Magazine Background

What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Drive-by

Great smoke report. Some could use that talent to do write up on seeds for sale..

But everyone knows I can't read I look at the pictures,,but looks like you got a seedling rearing to go...

And some good herbs in the jar,, congrats

GL and Keepem Green

MagicJim

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept 2016
It took the Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto a whole day to break ground but I'm sure glad to see her. I love the fragrance of Oranges and Tangerines, actually anything citrus works for me.

I expect to be harvesting this girl in 90 days or so. So far she's shown to be a vigorous little thing popping out of that hole in only 1 day. Makes me look like I'm a genius. :19:

Like @bobrown14 I mixed some H2O2 and water together to cleanse the seed before I soaked her overnight. I used a prescription bottle and agitated it like hell to perform this task. I wonder if he watch the same video?

To kill anything on the paper towel I just used boiling water to dampen that and housed her between two plates for 2 days to pop the root. I did not have to crack the seed as these seeds were made by @beez0404 early in 2019 so they were reasonably fresh.

This one will need a new name. I'm counting on @ChefDGreen to help.

It's It Punch in the bowl this morning.

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
I think mine lost its filtering ability at around 2 years. I may take it down, drill the rivets out and see what that activated charcoal looks like. I saw a 5 lb sack on Amazon for about $25 which might just be the ticket to restoring an older one.
Hey there MJ - Congrats on your harvests and your seed making project.

That Jellium x ATF should be a winner. Give that Jellium some bulk. It's good weed but the yields are lowish. I've coaxed 3 zips out of 1 plant in the past but gotta do some training in VEG. Or grow 6 at a time like I'm gonna do here in a few. lol

For your filter I can get another year of of mine by running hot water over it in the bath tub for a few minutes then let it dry and back in the room. You can also wet it and bake it it the oven @250 or so for 1/2 hour but I don't want to stink up my new stove so I never tried it. Likely can do it in a BBQ Grill outside prolly work.

Activated charcoal can be cleaned. Folks that do fish tanks clean it and re-use we can do it too. Imma cheap ass so I like to find ways to spend more on seeds and less of everything else. lol

Good smoke report.

Here's mine:

Its good weed, tastes good too. Gets me high a/f.

Done. Boom

ChefDGreen

Hey Jim!

I think Pomelo auto would be a fitting name. Not only is that like a mix between quarter pounder and tangerine, my QPaxTDa is getting real chunky right now.

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
OK gang. Quick question. What do you think about Gorilla Glue?
Ran it before the GG#4 hit the scene I think I ran seeds that were part of the GG#4 while it was happening - I think like 2014 I got the seeds then grew it 2015 spring run or somehting.

All I remember about it was that I got big ass colas huge and it was summer time and got some bud rot a lil bit. It went down stream faster than a kayak on a rainy day. I dont remember puffing any.

MagicJim

Sorry Jim I wasn't get any notifications for your journal. But I am back
I'm not completely certain the web site operates like it should but it is what it is. Not much going on. I did start an auto just to watch something else grow. Other than that I'm just hanging out.

MagicJim

Team got watered yesterday as they were needing it. Sometimes I just don't do a good job of keeping up with my watering chores. Anyway...the girls are doing well but I need to prune again. I have to keep them in check as I haven't a clue when I'll run the flower tent again.

The little Pomelo auto is just enjoying herself.

Founder
420 Staff

ChefDGreen

It’s going to be interesting to see how big your Pomelo gets. I think I mishandled mine in the seedling/veg phase. She only got sorted out when she started to flower.

ChefDGreen

Here’s a dried Pomelo bud, 2 days into curing.

Top Bottom