What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Quiting smoking is hard as hell.. I been smoking 2 packs a day since I was 14 about..

Hell even went in for throat cancer surgery.. Soon I got out from under,,, the first thing I said was get this tube outta my dick,, I need a smoke......... And wheeled myself out to the parking lot.....

And I'm still smoking... But I do know I need to quit.. GL in that... It's really about the stupidest habit to have............

I hope you do better at it than I have.... One day I will quit.

Penny that's one of the smaller scars this old fool has..........

Multiple Gunshot wounds and knives scars, compound fractures sticking out both arms, broken neck, hip replacement, road rash, and where my leg snapped acouple strands of barbwire, just afew...

But when they did that to my neck,,, felt like they threw a hand grenade in there... Funny I was hungry as hell when I came home and stopped at a Denny's and ordered a sizzling plate for breakfast... I'll never do that again...

But all that is life.. Life is the sum of everything we went thru and that's what makes us, us.....

Me too.......................... And plenty of time I wished I hadn't said another double witha beer back, before going to the parking lot............

Got me 30 staples in my knee the other week. That hurt. Now feels better than my good side.

Woody you clean up good. I remember when you got that surgery.

Them fvcking knives hurt. My ortho surgeon was rubbing his hands together with a big smile right after he chugged down a soda before I went under. Same look I got from the
doc that cut out the hole in my neck.

Scary world.

Mister @bobrown14 your suppose to use a table when you use that stapler.... Not your leg.... But cool as long as it's better all that matters.. I do hate them staples,, they leave a scar unto themselves........

But I highjacked Mister Jim's thread enough

Good afternoon MJ,
:passitleft:
It's nice to stop thru your yard after many moons.
Your veg tent is looking quite nice.
Those strains are some proven winners for sure.
:high-five:

Sending positive energy to ya from an ex cig smoker.
Been vaping for 5 yrs now. You got this.

Good afternoon MJ,
It's nice to stop thru your yard after many moons.
Your veg tent is looking quite nice.
Those strains are some proven winners for sure.
:high-five:

Sending positive energy to ya from an ex cig smoker.
Been vaping for 5 yrs now. You got this.

Thanks man....It's so good to see you. I've gotten real lazy here in the heat. I bet your weather is hot too.

I'm getting lots of support and so far I'm doing ok.
What Stage said MJ:high-five:
See....more support just shows up.

:high-five::hookah:

Sneakers, flags and whiskey in the news today. It's raining here. Thank God. Too bad about all that whiskey burning up. It was like 45,000 barrels. Well I gave it up many years ago but that's a bunch of bourbon.

If you're showing your cannabis plants it's better when they're in flower and they're all frosty and greasy looking.

I don't have that. I have some pretty girls in the overflow tent that got a shot of barley malt tea yesterday but I didn't take their pictures for some reason. They're just spindly plants trying to find their legs. I wish I had something to strengthen those branches but we'll see. Soon I'll have to drive into the capital city so maybe I can pick up some Pro-tekt or whatever.

I took pictures of the young ones in the 4 x 4. These are under the Mars-Hydro burple led and I really do like how they grow under it. It's a little like slow motion and they appear darker.

I went a little clone crazy there but it will soon be sorted as I'll start a flower schedule under this light and grow those other 5 girls out.

Looking good brother Jim.
I personally enjoy some cannabis in veg such a pretty plant.
Cigarettes ate the hardest. Bout day 8 was the worst for me. After that it was down hill. I can smell some in the distant air and it makes me kinda sick sometimes, other times im like can I breathe up your second hand in close proximity stranger. Still have cravings after like 6 months too. I used to do hard drugs too that shit was a breeze for me just turned my back on being sick all the time. Didn't realize how sick ciggs were making me either. So much better without them.
Easy to say hard to do.
Happy daze brother.

Lots of interesting new strains for me but I'm going to grow out the Black Cherry Punch, Purple Punch, Sour Angel, It's It Punch re-veg and the GG #4.
Yo Jim - that's a sweet selection of strains man. Variety is key! :ganjamon: Iv'e not grown any of those strains, so that's exciting for me.
Almost forgot the news. I smoked my last cigarette on Tuesday, June 18th.
Big congrats! If you've made it this far you've jumped the biggest hurdle already :bravo:
I'll show you the veg plants although it's just greenery without flowers.
Those veg girls are all looking to be in great health, and growing well! Keep doing what you're doing :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom