What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Just acouple pinches of green... 50/50

I do know I'm a sick puppy tho........

@Norcaliwood . I'm going to fix that breakfast as soon as I'm done here. I'll report back later.

Well this morning I thought I'd get the loupe out and see how close these girls are because they aren't drinking much. The Black Cherry Punch already has some amber. #2 had several as I saw perhaps 10. #1 not many but some.

One amber was seen on Pakistan Valley and Jellium girls are mostly cloudy and have hit that skunky smell stage. Another week for them to turn a bit sweeter.

BCP has lost its stink and moved to berry melon or maybe cherry melon. That fragrance is quite intoxicating.

I'm at a loss to determine why these are maturing so early except that I've had excellent conditions although I stopped logging that data. It could be that I just treated them so well with my erratic watering style. Nevertheless, it's been a fairly easy grow as I've run them all before. They weren't stressed and I didn't have to fight the enemy.

I'll probably begin chopping maybe New Years Day or the day after but the BCP girls will come down next week. You can see the side branches getting heavy. Don't you just love it when that happens?

BCP #2

BCP #1 - This one was pollinated so it will harvested in 2 stages

Jellium #2 - This one also got dusted

Clone team. Added Pakistan Valley cut was potted this week in the 6 inch round pot. She just keeps tagging along.

That's it. It's It Punch in my pipe this morning. Don't have much of that left :oops:

Your jars will be full very soon, great job this run!
Thank you. I had forgotten about jars. It's time to put this vacuum sealer to work on some vintage stuff I have stored so I can reuse the jars. Happy that you found a place.

looking frosty in there jim bcp looks pretty that's some tasty smoke thanks good luck with your pollinated girls was that with the ciskie pollen?
Every strain in the tent got dusted with ATF and Ciskei pollen. Some branches more than others but all have an opportunity for some seeds. Now I've only seen the one spot that there looked like a seed might grow so I'm completely in the dark about what's hiding in there except that the branches are tagged. Plants with tagged branches will go back in the tent.

Every strain in the tent got dusted with ATF and Ciskei pollen. Some branches more than others but all have an opportunity for some seeds. Now I've only seen the one spot that there looked like a seed might grow so I'm completely in the dark about what's hiding in there except that the branches are tagged. Plants with tagged branches will go back in the tent.
wow cool your going to have some seeds ill bet I kind of wish I would have hit the others with the atf but that's the way youll no in a couple weeks like me!

Staged the Black Cherry Punch plants for harvest today and spent about 4 1/2 hours messing with those things. I saw amber trichomes on both plants this morning at 51 days. These are going to yield about average for 2 gallon plants.

I've come up with a bum leg from the hip down with tingling in the lower leg and top of the left foot. I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with one of the best orthopedic docs around for next week and I'll just go and see what he has to say. I've got old radiology reports for him to look at from my last MRI back in 2006. I know it's old stuff but the degenerative disc disease showed up in the Cat scan my pulmonologist ordered last February. I have not a clue if any of this is related to the discs but I'll give him copies of all that stuff. I'll be 70 in 3 months so it just might be that I need that hip worked on. It just goes to show you drinking and drugging in your youth can come back and bite you.

Also my old truck has a check engine light on and the code turned out to be the oil pressure switch and I drove it to church and back yesterday and didn't even notice the oil pressure gauge wasn't working. Anyway, I got that scheduled to be repaired Thursday. It's going to be a tight money month and it hasn't even started.

I had to turn the A/C on again today as warm temperature moved into the area and I recorded 74 here. They set a record in Raleigh with a high of 76 at the airport. Strange stuff.

It just goes to show you drinking and drugging in your youth can come back and bite you.
everything we do in our youth comes back to bite us im still drinking and now just the smoke no drugging anymore beyond that :cheesygrinsmiley: I had my left hip replaced 3 years ago im really glad I hope you can get it straitened out jim it mus be hard moving those plants around you take it easy don't get careless like you say were not getting any younger:)

Back
Top Bottom