What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I went ahead and harvested the 2 Jellium plants at 58 days. I noted a few ambers throughout both plants and that's usually my trigger to chop. These were more of a pain in the ass to trim than I remember them being but the fan leaves created a stringy mess if I tried to pull them off so everything had to be cut from the stem. It wasn't terrible but just requires a bit of handling.

It really didn't look like there were a bunch of swollen calyxes that might have some seeds but I can check them easily once they've had a few days to dry here.

I took a bunch of pictures of #2 and the barn shot. Enjoy.

:bongrip: Edit: It sure looks like I got quite a few pictures of one flower. Sheesh.

Pakistan Valley Harvest - Flip + 60 days

The orthopedic surgeon that I visited yesterday was perhaps the nicest doctor I've ever met. X-ray says all is well with both hips and I got a shot of Kenalog, a corticosteroid which lessened the pain last night. I slept well. The doctor basically said I'm getting old.

I checked trichomes yesterday on the Pakistan Valley and saw a few amber. She was destined to be chopped today but I wanted to check the one stem that was pollinated with the ATF pollen that I had borrowed. I dug out about 10 seeds that will likely be my next project. Hot damn I'm excited. Here's what she looked like first thing this morning.

The pollinated branch and those seeds

Some of you know I used to grow in 5 and 7 gallon softies and could actually turn out some nice colas running many of the bottled nutes that Fox Farm had in their trio. Yet, for the past two years I've run as organic as I can in 2 gallon softies so it's a real treat to harvest some nice looking colas filled with thick flowers of about 9 inches. I got that treat today.

It's quite a beautiful day here and I might mow the yard. I overseeded with rye this year and it does require just a bit of maintenance and I think I'd enjoy the break. :bongrip:

I dug out about 10 seeds that will likely be my next project. Hot damn I'm excited. Here's what she looked like first thing this morning.
I cant wait to see those to there might be a few more seeds in there congrats on your harvest shes a pretty one for sure looking forward to the smoke report :) glad your hips look good that's great news were both getting old lol!

Just 60 days of flowering? Somehow in my mind I was thinking that the Pakistan Valley was a sativa or at least sativa leaning strain. Not ashamed at my lack of strain knowledge. Those colas look fantastic @MagicJim and really plump. AND you got seeds as a bonus. Job Well Done!

I always liked the P Valley, congrats on the harvest and seed.
Thanks KB....I left the future on the tree overnight. These lower limbs were pollinated with the Ciskei pollen

I see that Ciskei has been crossed with Pakistan Chitral Kush before which was named Bisho Purple . I have no idea what I'll name this cross but I'm a bit more excited than I was yesterday.

I carefully went through all those flowers in search of seeds and found 8 seeds which appear to be viable. 1 immature seed. So @ilikemsticky you can report that the pollen created a few seeds.

Baked the Chem 91 x ADC this morning. :bongrip:

Thanks KB....I left the future on the tree overnight. These lower limbs were pollinated with the Ciskei pollen

I see that Ciskei has been crossed with Pakistan Chitral Kush before which was named Bisho Purple . I have no idea what I'll name this cross but I'm a bit more excited than I was yesterday.

I carefully went through all those flowers in search of seeds and found 8 seeds which appear to be viable. 1 immature seed. So @ilikemsticky you can report that the pollen created a few seeds.

Baked the Chem 91 x ADC this morning. :bongrip:
that's great news jim maybe ill get lucky with the Malawi it will be interesting to watch one of those the ciskie strain is an early flowering sativa so maybe your on to something :) hope your enjoying your load this morning that's some good smoke relaxing have a good one brother! btw I sent you a pm!

One of the Jellium plants that I harvested earlier this week also had some pollen sprinkled on a couple of branches and I dug through those flowers this morning. There were no seeds from the Ciskei pollen but the Alaskan Thunder Fuck pollen did its job which resulted in 14 beans. So for the complete grow the ATF pollen mated with the Jellium, Black Cherry Punch and Pakistan Valley. Ciskei only worked with the Pakistan Valley. In any event I'm completely satisfied with the project.

Amherst Sour Diesel started my day. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom