What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Saturday with not much to do and I spent my morning clipping little budlets off of thin dried Jellium branches. Two plants yielded a disappointing 46.6 grams of some of the stickiest weed I've grown. I smoked a bit of it in that Perfect Pipe that came in the mail today.

I had one bowl this morning of Gold Leaf grown by @ilikemsticky which is getting me interested in growing some Sativas. The first seeds I bought were from 420 and Bergman was all glowing about GL back then.

The flower tent will be down for a while because I need new lights and a new carbon filter. In the meantime I'm thinking of growing a couple of autos just for shits and giggles.

:thanks: guys for popping in when you can. I sure have appreciated the support. :bongrip:

One of the Jellium plants that I harvested earlier this week also had some pollen sprinkled on a couple of branches and I dug through those flowers this morning. There were no seeds from the Ciskei pollen but the Alaskan Thunder Fuck pollen did its job which resulted in 14 beans. So for the complete grow the ATF pollen mated with the Jellium, Black Cherry Punch and Pakistan Valley. Ciskei only worked with the Pakistan Valley. In any event I'm completely satisfied with the project.

Amherst Sour Diesel started my day. :bongrip:
that's so cool jim Im glad that atf came through for you that male was very bushy like a female maybe some of that structure will change those jellium into bushes I look forward to watching those grow good times! :)

I had one bowl this morning of Gold Leaf grown by @ilikemsticky which is getting me interested in growing some Sativas. The first seeds I bought were from 420 and Bergman was all glowing about GL back then.
thats what got me going on the sativas I love that up energetic high with no body for daytime im hooked now toking some Malawi rite now that one really gets you moving. :blunt:

@MagicJim what kind of lights are you thinking about getting? I bought a filter/fan combo from iPower that was reasonably priced. I believe it was $100 What strains of autos are you thinking about running?

I got about 3 years out of my iPower filter before I needed to exchange the carbon. Them cheap bastards last long!

What strains of autos are you thinking about running?
Actually, I was thinking about your Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto but I also have 1 Pineapple Express auto that I found in a harvested bud. I guess it selfed pollinated from a nanner that was hidden.
I got about 3 years out of my iPower filter before I needed to exchange the carbon. Them cheap bastards last long!
I think mine lost its filtering ability at around 2 years. I may take it down, drill the rivets out and see what that activated charcoal looks like. I saw a 5 lb sack on Amazon for about $25 which might just be the ticket to restoring an older one.

The Quarter Pounder auto X Gorilla Glue auto has proven to be a better option then the QP X TD
I was so looking forward to the Tangerine scent. I have those seeds.

I don't have any QPxGG autos. Come to think of it, I don't think I'm a fan of Gorilla Glue. I grew 2 Royal Gorillas and that GG#4 clone. I didn't keep a clone of either so I'm thinking I must have grown them wrong. :bongrip:

I think mine lost its filtering ability at around 2 years. I may take it down, drill the rivets out and see what that activated charcoal looks like. I saw a 5 lb sack on Amazon for about $25 which might just be the ticket to restoring an older one.

Like about 5 years ago, I found 20lbs on Amazon/Ebay for $50, so I grabbed it and kept it for about 3-4 years before using it, but when I opened that filter and swapped out the activated carbon, I found that my repack job only filtered the air for about half as long. This could have been due to it's age, or maybe how cheap it was, but the feeling I was left with was that it'd be more reliable to just buy a new cheapo. I just bought a pair of fan/filter combos off Amazon for $118 each and man the new line of cheapo filters got cheaper. The OD is only roughly 10", so when I deduct the 6" diameter of the duct, there's only about 2" of carbon to pass through so the residence time will be minimal. I predict these new ones won't last long enough at all, but I just need enough time to get and mount filters to the other fans so I can do a quick change when these Peter out.

Well I bought a new fan within the past year so I really don't need that piece and I would like to see how much carbon material is in the current fan. I'm also interested in the size of the material so if I do just replace it I'll have my eyes open.

BTW....I just put one Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto in some water.

Well I bought a new fan within the past year so I really don't need that piece and I would like to see how much carbon material is in the current fan. I'm also interested in the size of the material so if I do just replace it I'll have my eyes open.

BTW....I just put one Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto in some water.
that will be fun to watch I grew some gorilla glue potent af but I didn't care for the high or the flavor im more a fuel gas diesel guy!

The generic G Glue I have in rotation yields average, gets good and frosty and peeps down stream from me seem to like it. I like that it doesn't hit my body too hard, but still crushes my mind, like an RSO kinda high if that makes sense.

The generic G Glue I have in rotation yields average, gets good and frosty and peeps down stream from me seem to like it. I like that it doesn't hit my body too hard, but still crushes my mind, like an RSO kinda high if that makes sense.
I was impressed by it the first time I smoked it....likely a generic. One of these days I'll grab one of those jars and try it again. :bongrip:

First GG I grew was average with a boring high. Second one I ended up culling out because it hermed badly. I have a pack of GG x blue berry I've been sitting on since GG was the hype strain. Maybe I'll try them someday

Back
Top Bottom