What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I forget is that reversed pollen? or Reg?
Apologies for failure to promptly answer. I was hunting back in my journal for information for my written journal when I realized I hadn't responded. Oh well.

It's all regs I think. It was borrowed from a grower who got part of it from yet another grower. The timing was perfect.

Jellium in my glass this morning. :bongrip:

I jarred the Pakistan Valley buds this morning and she yielded 48.2 grams.

Over the weekend I collected all the used soil in 1 tub and if it my weather dries a bit I'll rebuild it with some KIS Organics Nutrient Pack and other goodies that hide on my shelves.

My next adventure will be putting that Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto seed between some paper towels moistened with boiling water. After it cools I'll hide the egg.

Stay medicated. I ordered a couple of those Perfect Pipes and I'm still studying those things. Thing requires a filter change for every new load and a cleaning after ever couple uses. I smoked the fresh Jellium this morning. Stay tuned.

He doesn't actually do smoke reports. He smokes and gets so high he forgets to do smoke reports. :laughtwo:
OK so here's the deal. I smoked cigarettes for about 55 years and I'm limited in taste and smell. I can smell with my nose buried in the plant or in the jar. I've always chuckled a bit when people express that they wanted the smell of bubblegum or some fruity tootie something and I wonder why? If you told me something smelled like guava or passion fruit I wouldn't have a clue because I'm not sure I ever smelled either of those and if I did I don't remember what the smell is like.

I can tell you if it smelled like a fish or other dead animal or the cat's litter box.

So here's my smoke report on the Jellium that has not had any cure time. I got really high. I smoked it around 7:00 am this morning. It is now 2:00 pm and I'm still a bit high but probably will go back there and smoke another chamber full of the Perfect Pipe in a few minutes. Smoke was raw and I coughed twice. When I go back I'll chose something that has a cure on it. I found a jar of White Widow this morning - vintage 2017. I bet it will be smooth and probably will taste earthy.

OK so here's the deal. I smoked cigarettes for about 55 years and I'm limited in taste and smell. I can smell with my nose buried in the plant or in the jar. I've always chuckled a bit when people express that they wanted the smell of bubblegum or some fruity tootie something and I wonder why? If you told me something smelled like guava or passion fruit I wouldn't have a clue because I'm not sure I ever smelled either of those and if I did I don't remember what the smell is like.

I can tell you if it smelled like a fish or other dead animal or the cat's litter box.

So here's my smoke report on the Jellium that has not had any cure time. I got really high. I smoked it around 7:00 am this morning. It is now 2:00 pm and I'm still a bit high but probably will go back there and smoke another chamber full of the Perfect Pipe in a few minutes. Smoke was raw and I coughed twice. When I go back I'll chose something that has a cure on it. I found a jar of White Widow this morning - vintage 2017. I bet it will be smooth and probably will taste earthy.
enjoy your load im no good at explaining flavors and tastes unless its obvious some guys on here when they get done doing there report I cant wait to grow it they've made it sound so good.:)

I'm the absolute worst at doing a smoke report. I smell the buds and they either smell really good to me, really bad to me, or don't have much of an odor at all. And I either get a buzz, high, or totally stoned. I'm like @MagicJim in that I haven't smelled half the things I see growers saying their flowers smell like so I wouldn't know it if I smelled it.

I smoked cigs for around 20 years. Quit for around 10 years now but I have the same issues with smells. I get the obvious stuff but fine particulars escape me. It was like learning my eyesight is not as good as I thought. My smoke reports are light on the smells unless obvious.

I'm the absolute worst at doing a smoke report. I smell the buds and they either smell really good to me, really bad to me, or don't have much of an odor at all. And I either get a buzz, high, or totally stoned. I'm like @MagicJim in that I haven't smelled half the things I see growers saying their flowers smell like so I wouldn't know it if I smelled it.
people say how does it smell I say it smells good lol and it tastes good to you no theres no two people a like and there not going to taste or smell the same I do no that my favorite flavors are fuel gas diesel I do like fruity when it includes some of the other but I prefer dank tasting weed! :)

So my smoke report for the Jellium (and all the rest) will be:

She features a unique and pungent aroma you will quickly come to love.

It has a high THC content that goes to work on you right away.

This one gives a clear, strong cerebral high. Beware this can sometimes seem a little hallucinogenic in strong doses. :rofl:

Its resin production is spectacular.

It has an aroma and taste of spices and woods, complex and nuanced.

She has a unique Terp profile and offers an immediate buzz that last for hours and hours.

The sweet and tangy berry overtones, compliments perfectly with the rich essence of pepper, citrus and Earthy rotting fruit undertones provided by a very special joining of its mother and father.

The beautiful aroma and taste of lime make this strain a true classic.

He says in jest :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So my smoke report for the Jellium (and all the rest) will be:

She features a unique and pungent aroma you will quickly come to love.

It has a high THC content that goes to work on you right away.

This one gives a clear, strong cerebral high. Beware this can sometimes seem a little hallucinogenic in strong doses. :rofl:

Its resin production is spectacular.

It has an aroma and taste of spices and woods, complex and nuanced.

She has a unique Terp profile and offers an immediate buzz that last for hours and hours.

The sweet and tangy berry overtones, compliments perfectly with the rich essence of pepper, citrus and Earthy rotting fruit undertones provided by a very special joining of its mother and father.

The beautiful aroma and taste of lime make this strain a true classic.

He says in jest :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
that was beautiful good job better than I can do you got me wanting to grow one! :high-five:

The Quarter Pounder x Tangerine Dream auto seed did its part as she was put in a paper towel blanket around noon on Monday and had a one inch tail this morning. That tail had actually grown through one layer and had to be extracted. That root came out a bit more smoothly than I expected was planted in one of those blue plastic pots I used once before for an auto grow. The mix was rather dry but the seed was watered well and I'll continue to drench the pot as the day goes on.

I expect to see this little girl by the week end.

Germination rate for this grow is 100%. I love saying things like that. ASD and Chemdawg loaded today. :rofl:

Yes....I wanted to see if the ASD had lost its punch. It's still good but didn't last long. Chemdawg is my favorite.

PS I might have jumped the term "germination rate". The plant really isn't above ground but the seed germinated and formed a root. :rofl: The little fooker may not grow beyond this. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom