Whats poppin? need some help from all my growers!!

newonthebloc

I am on day three of growing my plant and i can already see the two leaves and the tiny two that grow from the side now im nervous and dont want to do the wrong thing right now i have a few bucks like $27 i need to know for 1. cani spray some water on the tiny plant? number 2 is cani just use normal water that i have sitting open for about a day to spray it? i need help quick i dont know what to do im obviously newontheblock haha!

:rollit:

Its fine for now...Just give it PH adjusted water and make sure the PH is fine for the first two weeks. Then after the plants are at least 2 weeks old you should start feeding them nutes. If your growing hydro then you need to use nutes from the start.

Check this out!
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Hmmm i see now so now the question i have is where can i get a ph tester and for how much? also when do i water my tiny plant if i dont do it now? thanx srry for being suck a noob haha!

IMG0053A1.jpg

IMG0052A.jpg

IMG0051A.jpg

:rollit:

Ok so i just got back from the store...i just picked up some miracle gro moisture control...it says it feeds the plants for up to three months without having to keep watering it. ratios 0.21
(N)*-0.07 (P205)*-0.14 (K20)* is that good? also i grabbed some perlite and a ph tester...this thing looks confusing! the dirt my plant is in now is just dirt from my friends garden looks like some normal dirt i hope the miracle-gro is a big upgrade!

I would not advise the use of MG moisture control, they have fert balls in them that will end up harming or possibly killing your plants. If you can, go to your local gardening shop and pick up some ORGANIC soil with no time released ferts. Miracle-gro + Cannabis plant = death

Oh, and you need to upload those pictures through the site, not photobucket.

ok thanks to you both...Im about four days in my plant lost the seed casing asnd i just set up a little breeze system for my plant...do you have any suggestions on the soil thats good for me? also i have just watered the plant it was crusty to the touch at the top i used dasani water...is there nutes i can get for the water? if so what are the called and where can i find them?

Back
Top Bottom