What's the best BRAND of red-eye remover?

stinkywolf

I know visine has been my choice for a long time, but I realize that it is NOT particularly good for your eyes. Anyone have a suggestion about an alternate brand? One that maybe isn't so hard on the eyes?? What do you use?? leeches? It's leeches isn't it?? I know it, leeches.

Wolf :hump:

i've used anything and it works great, i think it depends on the person

yeah i think they all pretty much work, whatever floats your boat... i have contacts so when i bake out my eyes get like 2x as red, its shitty, people are like WOAH DUDE YOUR FUCKIN BAKED!!!!! im like .......lets smoke another bowl lol

Sunglasses.:smoker:

I found a saying on a port-o-let wall....

Roll 'em fat:joint:
Smoke 'em slow:grinjoint:
Wear dark glasses:smoker:
So the Boss don't know....:nomo:
Wear the smile:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hide your eyes:smokin:
A sad truth:smokin3:
till we legalize!:laughtwo: :smokin:

Shaggy419

stinkywolf said:
I know visine has been my choice for a long time, but I realize that it is NOT particularly good for your eyes. Anyone have a suggestion about an alternate brand? One that maybe isn't so hard on the eyes?? What do you use?? leeches? It's leeches isn't it?? I know it, leeches.

Wolf :hump:
No red eye removers are good for your eyes.
They are all pretty bad.

putting eye drops in my eyes hurts so fucking bad when im high,probobly becuase i get red eye really bad.bausch and laumb works veery wekk for me tho,it makes red eye go away within 2 minutes.

Best way to get rid of redeye is to smoke some more, after a while it'll usually only be a little sometimes.

But who cares? Red Eye is sexy :D

what if you wear contacts. i wear contacts and if i dont use Alcon solution my eyes are always red due to my contacts. but when im high i cant really use anything huh? i just say that i fell asleep and my contacts are dry. usually works. but is there any drops that people with contacts can use?

Brett:
That was a fucking badass quote. Do you mind if I use it in my novel? I'll give ya props in the special thanks if you like.....

:pimp: ROCKTHEFUCKON:pimp:

Laters,

Shaggy419

are you talking about "the sun never sets on the cool" or just who whole thing, cuz i dunno really where the sun never sets on the cool came from, my buddie told me to say that when ever some one asked why i was wearing my shades in the dark. . . its sweet, and yeah i dont care if you use that quote. . . . . i'm so drunk i got 6 stiches in my head from jumping off a couch into the seeling. . . there was a corner. . . i love mondays

username said:
visene kills ur high manITS TRUE

I dunno about that. Sometimes I use visene and sometimes I don't, but its never killed my high. In fact the highest I've been was when I had used visene

Back
Top Bottom