What are the best nutrients?

1PotHead

Hey well i want ya'll to look at this website of the only hydroponics store around where i live the website is (growyourownhydroponics.com) and wanted to see if somebody can take a look at it and let me know what are the best nutrients i should get and by the way im growin them indoors in soil. when you go to the website you just goota scroll down a little bit and they have the links you can click on dat shows pictures of the nutrients they have. thank you to whoever responds back

The advance nutrients line is the best in nutes.
I like and heard good things about Biobizz too.
Both names carry organic ferts. Your gonna need a grow and a bloom formula and their are anumber of additives and boosters to try in the future too.

If you have no budget and can afford any product I agree w/ Urdedpal, the Advanced Nutrients line is superb and I believe its designed specifically for cannbis growing. If your on a budget I would recommend using Fox Farm nutrient line, its what I use and its fairly priced, you should be able to score the Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, and the Tiger bloom for $40 or somewhere close to it at your shop, I saw it on the shelves in large pic #3. Good luck.

Both names carry organic ferts. Your gonna need a grow and a bloom formula and their are anumber of additives and boosters to try in the future too.
Advance Nutrients has worked for me and it is easy to use IMO

I hear that gold.leaf.makes.real good all way round nute.

Back
Top Bottom