What's the best seeds?

Re: What's the best seeds ?

Yup, go with an indica, it will be shorter and bushier like what you want. Check out this strain -

DNA Genetics Seeds - Lemon OG Kush
Aka: Presidential Kush

This is the true Lemon OG Kush made from scratch using the Las Vegas Lemon Skunk cut and crossing that to the The OG #18 cut. What resulted is a good yielding high calyx to leaf ratio flower with a incredible lemony fuely taste and smell. The Lemon OG Kush also has very good medicinal values, helping cancer patients that are going through chemo therapy, helping with appetite, as well as helping the doctor who needs to relax from a stressful day. Flowering in 8-9 weeks will give the grower the opportunity to grow multiple crops within a year. This is by far is the most Lemony of all the OG Kush crosses, and soon to become a crowd favorite. No need to pinch or top, the Lemon Kush stays short for a OG Kush variety.

Lemon Skunk x The OG #18
60% Indica : 40% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 450-550g/m2

My suggestion is grow a strain you are familar with using and think is good meds. cause what is good meds to me may not be to you.

Red dwarf, great white shark, lemon kush and blue cheese. All very strong all very short and bushy.
Also you can train a plant to be shorter and busher if you know what your doing, check this out for some info on training

As for where to get them, Herbie's is a sponsor of this site and I have heard nothing but good about them.
My favourite seed bank is DNA genetics

I have used Herbies for a long time. I have never had a problem with them, their shipping is fast, the product is fresh and it is exactly the strains they say. Even if you choose for them to take it out of the breeders package. They also offer some of the best freebies.

I used them long before I started posting here.

herbies . they offer good freebies and if any issues arise they will handle it in a timely manor .

its hard to tell someone what seeds will be best for them .

Back
Top Bottom