Whats the best state to grow in?

whatthehellp7

Hello all
Just wondering where the best state is to grow pot in ~ with the less hassle from Big Brother `~ I have heard that there are a few states that allow a person to grow a few plants for personal use ~~~any truth to this ~~peace Old Man Chris ~~ :peace::hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Whats the best state to grow in ???

Well, here in Ohio it's a minor misdemeanor (meaning no jail and no criminal record, only a fine) if the amount grown is under 100 grams. I have confirmed this by looking it up in the Ohio Revised Code. So you can kind of get away with one plant without too much worry.

Alaska is probably the state you heard about. Since the 70s, I believe, growing and smoking pot on your own property has kind of been in a legal grey area there... On one hand, there are still laws against it on the books. but on the other hand, the Alaska Supreme Court has ruled that to prosecute people for their private pot usage violates the right to privacy guaranteed by the state Constitution. I don't know for certain how it works if you get busted up there these days...

Illinois, IIRC, is also not too bad - only a low degree misdemeanor for growing 5 plants or less. Of course, there are always the medical states, where you can typically grow if you procure a med card (and assuming the feds don't pop in on you).

. Of course, there are always the medical states, where you can typically grow if you procure a med card (and assuming the feds don't pop in on you).
ya i say about any of those states is the best. and its so eAsy To get a license its almost a joke. just gotta know people. thats the hard part i guess

Hello all
Just wondering where the best state is to grow pot in ~ with the less hassle from Big Brother `~ I have heard that there are a few states that allow a person to grow a few plants for personal use ~~~any truth to this ~~peace Old Man Chris ~~ :peace::hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

California grows the best weed. And it so happens that the apartment next to mine is for rent. Want an supportive neighbor?

P.S. I've heard that personal use rumour about Alaska.

Thanks to all ~~~ I know here in Michigan its A felony ~~~ Less then 20 plants 4 years ~~20 to 40 7 yrs. etc. `~I'm scared of that 3 strike law in California ~~ seems how I have a few strikes already lol ~~ Again thanks for the info ~~ might have to relocate to Ill. or ohio ~~~ Peace All ~~

norml.com tells you all the laws for all the states

Florida....Though i Live In NY Ive Smoked Some Of the Best Shit you will Ever Find In Ny But The Best Bud I Have Ever Had was In Florida And It Makes Sense The weather Down there Is So Beautiful....

It's not considered a state but puerto rico got great bud too The weather is even more hot perfect for growing

Florida....Though i Live In NY Ive Smoked Some Of the Best Shit you will Ever Find In Ny But The Best Bud I Have Ever Had was In Florida And It Makes Sense The weather Down there Is So Beautiful....

It's not considered a state but puerto rico got great bud too The weather is even more hot perfect for growing

*Florida = the harshest state in the country on marijuana offenders, according to both NORML.com and a recently-released study.

Just want to thank e1 ~~looks like Ill. n Ohio wins ~~~ which is nice since I live in michigan ~~ Peace ~~

i dunno about states? ......but we got province's and its BC! amazing bud

California grows the best weed. And it so happens that the apartment next to mine is for rent. Want an supportive neighbor?

P.S. I've heard that personal use rumour about Alaska.

I don't know about California weed.
For I have not been there

But the crops in Oregon are great due to weather.
If you are looking for some place to grow outdoors, Oregon would be the best place for that.
Just buy a land out in the country. Have a lil camper out there, no property though if you wanna keep the feds off your ass.
BUT. Oregon is one out of three state this year to make it on the ballot to legalize growing and distributing of marijuana with the exception that you are age 21 or over.
I have a feeling it will probably pass this year due to literally, over half our population smokes it here for either medical purposes, or some other reason

Re: Whats the best state to grow in ?

Washington medical guidelines allows me up to 15 plants in any stage of growth and up to 24 ounces of dry smoke. Getting caught with an ounce or under without a med recommendation is a 50 dollar fine. One that gives me peace of mind is that washington State does not require that you report your medical recommendation to them....all I need is the recomendation from the doc and that will be my defense in court. Where Oregon requires that you register with the state and report your grow.

Cona

Cona

Texas has pretty harsh criminal penalties, but you can't beat the weather and climate here for growing monster outdoor plants. If you are running indoors here, you HAVE to stay on top of temperature and humidity control. 110 HI temps are the normal here in summer and while my plants outside were never effected by heat, the ones grown inside suffered if I didn't keep the temps below 80 even with CO drips.

Being stoned is the best state to be in:) lol.. sorry im in OZ!

Back
Top Bottom